+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Guilds

Afaik the only english guilds around atm are mcdonalds, eso, destiny, wolfpak. The rest are foreigners wkwk kurwas.
    But then again most of us started to quit already so yea, might be harder to find an english guild to grow in for the long run
    Mintie - retired Templar
    Clemente - retired Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebutt View Post
    Afaik the only english guilds around atm are mcdonalds, eso, destiny, wolfpak. The rest are foreigners wkwk kurwas.
    But then again most of us started to quit already so yea, might be harder to find an english guild to grow in for the long run
    Define us m8?

Quote Originally Posted by vodno View Post
    Hahahaha yeye,TheKappa wanna join ?
    Cứu Dữ Liệu Máy Chủ Cứu Dữ Liệu Máy Chủ, Cuu Du Lieu May Chu Cuu Du Lieu May Chu , Cứu Dữ Liệu Server/Máy Chủ Cứu Dữ Liệu Server/Máy Chủ, Cứu dữ liệu VMware ESXi; VMware vShere, Citrix XenServer, MS Hyper-V , Cứu dữ liệu Raid 0,1,5,6,10... , Cứu Dữ Liệu Raid/NAS/SAN , Cứu Dữ Liệu ổ cứng bad nặng , Ghost nhầm 3 ổ th*nh 1

Cứu Dữ Liệu Máy Chủ/Server ảo hóa (Virtual Private Server - VPS)chạy VMware ESXi; VMware vSphere; Citrix CenServer; Microsoft Hyper-V; Parallel; VMKD; VMFS...Hỗ trợ tất cả các cấu hình Raid 0,1,5,6,10. Khôi phục t*n nơi theo yêu cầu của khách h*ng, cứu dữ liệu gấp trong 1 giờ. Khi bị mất dữ liệu xin liên hê 0907.232462 - 0932191083 Mr Huấn

1. Cứu dữ liệu tất cả các trường hợp ổ cứng bị cháy, bốc khói, hdd gõ lọc cọc, kẹt motor, hdd không quay, chết đầu đọc, không nh*n hoặc nh*n sai

2. Cứu dữ liệu ổ cứng bị bad sector, bad track 0, bad to*n ổ, ổ cứng lúc nh*n lúc không, ổ cứng đòi format khi truy xuất, bad head.. chắc chắn cứu to*n bộ data với phương pháp map image

3. Cấp cứu dữ liệu RAID Server / NAS/ SAN bị mất vì bất kỳ lý do gì (Hỗ trợ tất cả các chuẩn Raid như: Raid 0; Raid 1; Raid 0 + 1; Raid 5; Raid 6; Raid 10…)Call 24/7, cứu dữ liệu theo yêu cầu của khách h*ng, cứu t*n nơi, khôi phục trong vòng 24h

4. Phục hồi hệ thống máy chủ ảo hóa chạy VMware; Citrix; Hyper-V; VMFS ; VMKD; ESXi...chạy Raid 0,1,5,6,10

5. Cấp cứu dữ liệu trên USB, thẻ nhớ bị format, không nh*n, nh*n ch*p chờn

6. Phục hồi 100% dữ liệu ghost nhầm , deleted, formatted, recovery, cứu dữ liệu ổ cứng, usb, sd card; hdd chết cơ, cháy board mạch, thay đầu đọc, thay mâm đĩa…cứu dữ liệu từ xa, cứu dữ liệu qua mạng, cứu dữ liệu t*n nơi

7. Phục hồi đối với tất cả các đòng ổ cứng bị mất dữ liệu như chết cơ, gõ đầu đọc, kẹt cơ, chết motor, lỗi firmware, bị kiến, côn trùng tấn công, bị vô nước,hdd bị bad sector nặng, can thiệp trong phòng sạch

8. Cứu dữ liệu 100% dữ liệu ghost, recovery còn 1 ổ C…đảm bảo cứu to*n bộ dữ liệu, khôi phục trả các phân vùng về tình trạng trước khi ghost.Tất cả đều có thể cứu qua mạng

9. Phá password (ổ cứng hdd tất cả các dòng Seagate, Western Digital, Samsung, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Hitachi, IBM, Maxtor…Ngồi chờ lấy luôn (những nơi quảng cáo chuyên nghiệp nhưng ng*y sau mới lấy được thì to*n l* bỏ chỗ khác l*m)chuyên s*a ổ cứng, up firmware

(Thiên Tân với đầy đủ trang thiết bị v* kỹ thu*t khôi phục dữ liệu tiên tiến, s* dụng phòng sạch Class room 100 để thay mâm đĩa , thiết bị xuất dữ liệu chuyên nghiệp đảm bảo can thiệp v* cứu dữ liệu các lỗi ổ cứng bị gõ đầu đọc, chết cơ, cháy board, lỗi firmware, hdd không nh*n…)

-------------------------------------------------
    Công ty Cấp Cứu Dữ Liệu Thiên Tân
    167 Tân Phước Phường 6, Qu*n 10 TP.HCM
    Đt: 08.2214-8091; 08.6685 1419
    thientankt ; Skype: thientankt
    www.phuchoidulieu.net
    Mr Huấn - 0907.23 24 62 or 0908.821 903 (24/7)
    -------------------------------------------------

Phòng sạch can thiệp đầu đọc ổ cứng tại Thiên Tân https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW1AIeYvkBI

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    Define us m8?
    McDonalds

If they already quit, they just recruited the wrong kind of players.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    McDonalds

If they already quit, they just recruited the wrong kind of players.
    Yea coz when you recruit someone you can instantly smell if he/she'll be a quitter.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Yea coz when you recruit someone you can instantly smell if he/she'll be a quitter.
    Nope but how do people recruit others as employee? By testing and asking questions. Alright, I admit, even then you cant be certain but at least you make quitting less likely. It all starts and ends with how much effort you want to do as a Guild Leader.

MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    Nope but how do people recruit others as employee? By testing and asking questions. Alright, I admit, even then you cant be certain but at least you make quitting less likely. It all starts and ends with how much effort you want to do as a Guild Leader.
    Does it really matter? Guilds in a game are not jobs. Most of the time the view is different when on the inside looking out than the view is from outside looking in.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Does it really matter? Guilds in a game are not jobs. Most of the time the view is different when on the inside looking out than the view is from outside looking in.
    If it doesnt really matter why bother to reply?
    Anyway, they are not jobs but if you want responsible people who you can go pvp with and start some sorteren of a team instead of people who quit after a week you can just do a similar thing as a job interview. It works. On WoW applying die a topguild still is harder than getting most jobs.

MrMango - Dragon Knight

Banned
    I bothered to reply because you are only looking at a single side of the guild coin and I have this thing about people not seeing the whole story.

Responding to you assuming people in Rohan are going to treat their guilds like jobs. 99.999% of them don't. It's a game. They are more interested in loyalty and that loyalty works both ways.

My response also included the view from the other side of that whole interview table. The view if the folks being invited in. If you have a trash guild or the guild master is an ass that fails to share the loot to his guildies, those members will leave without a word of protest (aka quit). Those people would not necessarily have known this about the guild unless they are already inside it.

in short it is not just "is the candidate worthy of being in your guild", but also "is your guild worthy of the candidate to hang around once he is in". Guilds work both ways and those ways don't particularly map to employee/employer relations.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-03-2017 at 02:07 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Never played EVE Online, did you? :')

That aside, I agree with the sentiment of per above but I have to say that most McDonalds invitees were just spam-invited into the guild. You had to just walk in town and you would get several invites without even knowing where it came from.
    Unrelated to McDo's I find that (too) many people just kind of rushed to the endgame, perfectly knowing that it wasn't/isn't on point yet. I'm not quite sure what they expected to be different in the first 4 weeks, when it wasn't there to begin with.

I'm positive that it will arrive, in drops with the needed adjustments, but that it takes time (as per usual due to KR => translation => testing => implementing => test by players => feedback => reporting => translation => change => translation => testing...).
    On the other hand, PWi knew perfectly well what kind of community we are (most of us been around for years) and the feedback on forums throughout these years has been very uhm colourful. As is usual, I do not blame them for the current lack of content, but for the lack of open communication.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 05-03-2017 at 10:47 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher