+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Guilds

Guilds

What are the predominantly english speaking guilds? I don't have anything against other languages but it's less than useful to not be able to understand your guildmates

Furthermore, as I haven't been in one yet, what are the passive benefits to being in a guild. Are there guild buffs like in Blood Feud?

Thank you
    Zedya - Scout 76

Benefits;
    You can kill your waging war GUILD members without any penalty on possibilities.

You will meet new friends to help you in-game.
    I still don't see Guild buffs being use, but i bet there is..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YueZED View Post
    What are the predominantly english speaking guilds? I don't have anything against other languages but it's less than useful to not be able to understand your guildmates

Furthermore, as I haven't been in one yet, what are the passive benefits to being in a guild. Are there guild buffs like in Blood Feud?

Thank you
    There are guild buffs. They are not as great as RBF, but they are there and freaking expensive crone-wise. It seems they are simpler in that they do not require guild stones & guild skill points to buy & use. Most skills have up to 4 levels for them as well like like your personal skills. Each level requires that you spend large amounts of crones to buy it. And also large amounts of crones to use it.

I would expect that if PlayWith introduces Murder Remission it would be as a guild skill - though there is no 'hole' to put it into since all the guild skill slots are taken with other things.

As for the utility of guilds, you cannot make full use of PvP in RO unless you are in a guild and registered in a war with one or more others (you don't eat possibles if you kill enemy guild members). With only 5 possibles you will go red-named pretty fast if you want to go about RPKing or simply getting carried away "testing" *wink wink*.

Esoteric is the no. 1 english speaking guild.

Quote Originally Posted by iZoT View Post
    Esoteric is the no. 1 english speaking guild.
    Hahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahaha hahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaaha hahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaa hahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahah aahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahah ahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahah ahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahah ahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah ahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaah ahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaha ahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaha haahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha hahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahaha hahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahaha hahahahaahahaha nice joke!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RubiRubey View Post
    Hahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahaha hahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaaha hahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaa hahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahah aahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahah ahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahah ahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahah ahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah ahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaah ahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaha ahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaha haahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha hahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahaha hahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahaha hahahahaahahaha nice joke!!!
    Check the guild ranking.

Is there any eng/Int guild who actualy looking and accepting newcomers ? Played rohan longtime ago on BF saw this, few days ago, made desision give a try in orgin, but woud be nice find some friends whit who progres grow togever

Empire Guild is English Speaking one,Decent Ranking & Helpful members,You can find Friends of every lvl,so you are welcome to join ( Just PM FarmBoy )

Empire guild xDDD pls tahp botting then ask people to join your guild exde

Quote Originally Posted by laska12 View Post
    Empire guild xDDD pls tahp botting then ask people to join your guild exde
    Hahahaha yeye,TheKappa wanna join ?