+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Guilds

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    #10chars .
    They should just bring back MR so we can slap eachother numb.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    They should just bring back MR so we can slap eachother numb.
    I agree.. to disagree

BUT, having no rewards/cons for GvG and/or current pvp other than ranking (thefuq is that good for?) is beyond retardation and if they fail to fix current AoE-issue, there will be no other option, however.
    Who's gonna pay for all that though..?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Maybe they are still deciding what rewards they will give.

Banned
    I agree with most here that without some sort of reward system, there isn't a lot of value in the current guild battle system.

To that end I have provid4ed PlayWith the following in a ticket (the way beta feedback should be provided):

Ticket ID #263897
    First and Last Name ########## aka PenguinJoe
    Email #############
    Type Issue
    Priority Medium

Subject: PvP / PvE balance needs attention

I agree with most of the forum community that without some sort of reward system, there isn't a lot of value in the current guild battle system. Even the old RBF TSB system awarded a week of NPC tax collection and special armor as an enticement to compete. Without benefits such as these beyond the lack of possible reduction when PKing enemy guild members, there really is no motivation to PvP. And no MR does not provide motivation for large scale warring because there is no benefit from a couple guilds popping Murder Remission and going at it either.

As I have been preaching about PvP / PvE balance in this server, attention needs to be given to both the PvP and PvE sides equally. Giving too much to PvE players costs the game in PvP-oriented players & vice-versa.

As this game is still beta and requiring input from players such as myself, I expect you to respond and treat notification this as a deficiency seen by your players.

There was no reward for rpk tho....or was there?

the blood salt and tears from your enemys was more than enough rewarding to me to smack everything that moved.

Nextgen guildbattle would be to declare war with as many guilds as possible and just slap them numb till they quit guild.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Banned

the blood salt and tears from your enemys was more than enough rewarding to me to smack everything that moved.

Nextgen guildbattle would be to declare war with as many guilds as possible and just slap them numb till they quit guild.
    Wasn't there some kind of tracking thing for the player that got most PKs in a month? I doubt anyokne has looked at it in years, but yeah, you could earn prestige for being the most rampant rpker in the server. They didn't give out any booby prizes for it tho.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Wasn't there some kind of tracking thing for the player that got most PKs in a month? I doubt anyokne has looked at it in years, but yeah, you could earn prestige for being the most rampant rpker in the server. They didn't give out any booby prizes for it tho.
    Yup there was, On Isen I've gotten first with that with a lvl 30 dhan (that was after the server was open for a few months already). On Jainus I've gotten first with multiple lvl 75 troll chars.

You did not gain anything from it except for the fact that if you killed a lvl 115 with a non upg lvl 75 char and told them to look at the main webpage they'd rage, which was in fact quite amusing.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

For RPK? No, not really.
    Bosses, however, were one of the biggest incentives for GvG fights. This is currently non-existent on Origin.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    For RPK? No, not really.
    Bosses, however, were one of the biggest incentives for GvG fights. This is currently non-existent on Origin.
    even the wild bosses are just glowing mobs
    they dont' drop anything nice do they?
    Zedya - Scout 76

@up - exactly it is as u said