Quote Originally Posted by Shunkashuuto View Post
took you long enough to investigate him

he been doing that for years and lots of ppl reported him via ticket with proof

even my friend sent you a video of him killed defender with only 1 hit and without buff whatsoever

where is the logic of that?

come on its 2017 use full HD with 60 fps dont record with potato

and that bandicam watermark my god you guys are in company not some youtuber with low budget equipment lol
GM I am willing to get you a paid version of Bandicam instead of a trial version one if you are interested. Watermarks is kind of an eyesore.

Quote Originally Posted by Veramonte View Post
No normal dice allowed.. but another dice are allowed..
Of course damage output will be bigger.. since that gambler have typa dagger +12 with max option..+ rascal rabit buff + posh + costum with odi 7 and use mix armor between yellow and pink dice..also u never now what he throw.. (piyagra, gm piyagra, luxus ,grape )..
Seems he is number 1 in duran not only from stats also from equip and play style
I'm sure you know that the only way to throw piyagra, gm piyagra, luxus, grap is only through cheat. The highest damage dealing item you can throw without using cheat is 4.2k loots from mobs such as Brilliant Blue Eyes, Pheromone Cologne Bottle, Red Tail, etc..

Furthermore, Offensive damage Increase does not have a "BIG" impact on your throw damage but more on your Skill damage such as Black Jack, Bluff, All-In. You can try it for urself or even GM can try it using a TBS Yellow Dice +10-12 for the odi 7% for each part, a Red Ninja Mask for odi 9%, FK or FM odi 4% opt, permanent costume with odi 7%, Duke Bracelet with odi 5% opt, and a Tipa dagger+12 Max opt (few people have this and tried it out and could barely see any difference with Balie Dagger +12) and "INT Build" with all these equipments you still wont deal 18k damage to someone who a have marquee bracelet, pink dice htbs or balie soso +10-12.