+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EverGreenz View Post
    Well im not taking sides on the story since I am not involved in it, however, I am just stating my opinions regarding the damage he dealt in that video recorded by the GM.

Like I said before the difference in the equipment is not big and it has been tested out by those who owns similar equipments to his such as Tipa Dagger +12 and GDGG.XG+12. Moreover, I personally am not hating on that person or even going on a "rampage." I would really like to see how this investigation turns out.

P.S. please do not double post and just combine it into one.

soooo , u seems so great on accusing people , r u clear? u dont break any game rules? never do RMT? never do anything wrong?
    so u really focus on Marcelluss damage , but why not focusing on ur self?
    i dont think u r clear , dont be such a hypocrit ... dont do other business when urself still breaking the rules.
    and i bet u r involved on reporting him , hahaha u seems know about things . so u seems like one of em.

Lets wait the result of investigation.. if GM said, its clear so be it.. accept it..no need argue in this forum.. sayonara

Quote Originally Posted by landungfc View Post
    can you list all indo players who spend for game?
    i speend at least $25 in this game
    if you not a poor one , dont shout buying rps in cegel or nego everythings that people selling . top up your own RPs dont begs others for eq cos that all indonesian do
    Sadly, most of them who selling RPS is Indonesian. U can check. type this : "Indo Gan?"

im sure all you people are buying RPs IM from him
    no proof = Hoax. Ur statment is worhtless.
    why you all moved to USA server ? isnt it because you destroyed your own server ? cancer of asia
    bcuz our publisher is greedy and change the GAMEGUARD. in result = easy to use cheat engine. We hate cheaters as much as u do
    Quote Originally Posted by vyavaylen View Post
    damn well said bro , love it
    well you keep doing REAL MONEY TRADING , but u want other people who u "ACCUSE" "BROKE THE RULES" is got ban..
    well look at ur self first, then do other bussiness.
    "Broke The rules" is not same as "Broke the Game. Logic ?
    soooo , u seems so great on accusing people , r u clear? u dont break any game rules? never do RMT? never do anything wrong?
    so u really focus on Marcelluss damage , but why not focusing on ur self?
    i dont think u r clear , dont be such a hypocrit ... dont do other business when urself still breaking the rules.
    and i bet u r involved on reporting him , hahaha u seems know about things . so u seems like one of em.
    Wow....this thread full of baiting and haters to indonesian.
    First of all, in SEAL Indonesia ALL OF EQUIPMENT FULL.XG+12[please check]. all TIPHA and JIKA in SEAL indo have 30%[+12] increase damage.
    Second, IN sealindo, we can bug Jester fire ball.xg+12 + any dual assasins and use it both. suprise, right?
    Third, even with that equipment+ IM booster we can't deal damage like 18k++ or 1 shooted everyone. Execpt, we using PF such PiyaGra, Lux Baby food or Fruit as a Item Throwing. We can 1 shooted everyone if we using it. BUT, to use all of that item, we do some "trick" which only work in SEALINDO, not SEAL BOD(but, i can be wrong).

in conclusion, we (Indonesian Player) have better knowledge about Cheat and BUG.

If u people dont agree about his not using cheat engine/bug to deal that damage, please answer my question :
    Why only Marcellus and Blazeheart who can doing so much damage and able to 1 shooted everyone ?
    Im personally, never seen anyone else who can do the same thing as them.
    so, is it clear they are suspicious, right ?
    who create cheats for seal ? isnt it indonesians ? not being racist but it your own kinds who made it . dont give advise on how SEAL ONLINE USA GAME MASTER should do there jobs . when you cant even handle your SEAL ONLINE INDONESIAN server properly
    "1 Question, Is he[Marcellus and Blazeheart] Indonesian ? "
    u hate indonesian so much, huh ? even without proof u keep blamming and flamming us and ignoring the real "evidence".
    Last edited by mekaku; 06-06-2017 at 06:26 AM.

good equipment from REAL MONEY TRADING with other players doesnt mean you are supporting the game . is it correct ?
    Not EVERYONE I MEAN EVERYONE FROM INDONESIA Doing it.Sure most case came from our country but not ALL doing RMT.Some doing it by grinding and hunting and Buy RPS if u say everyone then u r sorely mistaken

who create cheats for seal ? isnt it indonesians ? not being racist but it your own kinds who made it . dont give advise on how SEAL ONLINE USA GAME MASTER should do there jobs . when you cant even handle your SEAL ONLINE INDONESIAN server properly
    Does all of us benefit from cheat? Tell u what if u know many of us here doesn,t like a cheater and we move because we sick of those cheater if u wanna know

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Wynne View Post

Team Battle Week 1 (Arus Server)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynne View Post

Team Battle Week 1 (Duran Server)
    I think the Arus server is more fun, because "wkwkw", "buset", "lag" and "fakyu" at the end of the fight.
    They are seen enjoying the game.(Except Gdeyuda)
    Maybe we need to try this server

Team Doraemon Vs Team Zero
    Winning Team: Team Zero

looks like the Team Battle event was better in Arus server since Duran swarmed by cheaters Lol

have u seen Zucker? Schade or Zuckerjr? hes the real cheater but seems noone care.

have u seen Zucker? Schade or Zuckerjr? hes the real cheater but seems noone care.
    Wait isn't they were in that same video with Marcelluss? hahaha cheaters hate each others hahaha