+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    'Winning members can not join on the whole month' hasn't included yet as the rule.....

Team Battle Week 1 (Arus Server)

What does it mean by "As weekly winners will fight for the month's grand winner"?

Quote Originally Posted by Veramonte View Post
    U say no different between balie 12 and typa dagger 12?? Seems u never do test by your own... balie 12 max opt is equal to typa 10. no less no more.. if i were you.. just build same equip and status like him and then test it to same object.. dont change equipment like an idiot.. one day someone change equip from normal dice to yellow dice and report gm u got hit 30.000k..and gm said ure scammer and make them think, many haters can do anything to take the enemy down..u indo people suppose to be director, create your own theatre...
    Well about throwing, lot of people talk they will throw piyagra to make it balance.. so which one using cheat now?
    You can try it out urself as well I've tried it btw even if you all your status on Int you won't be able to get that kind of damage, and as for Tipa dagger +12 compared to Balie dagger +12 you can try it for urself and see if there is any difference, the max opt for Balie dagger +12 is mpw 25 dmg 25 as well so for there hasn't been any Tipa Dagger with opt mpw 25 dmg 25 whereas there is a Balie dagger +12 with that opt and the difference is only Odi 1%, Like i said before Offensive Damage Increase does not have a big impact on your throwing skill. Lot of people talk they will throw piyagra? who? can you point them out? From the video itself you can see what the opponents were wearing and its impossible to get 18k-21k damage without HMHF and Int build on top of that im pretty sure anyone who have tried playing gambler will know this easily.

And if i dont wrong, his ex GF is become xoxo member know with all her max equipment (before she move you keep barking she is ex-Gm) and no one of you accept you are wrong all this time and Gm stand on the right side.. and some of you are member xoxo , u can directly ask to his ex.. is marcellus or whatever his name using cheat? She is on xoxo side and dont stay by marcellus side anymore.. so you can just ask her!!!!! Please guys, i still believe not all of you indonesian radicals..
    And about ppl in indonesia have money.. indeed indo player spent money too, but more like 75%RMT and 25%RPS.. and many player play only to get golden chest key from warzone in arus duran, spam id. Many of you broke the rules alrrady, and gm still nice not banned you.. so before u ask GM to ban another player, see it in yourself, should gm ban you too or not?
    Try to combine your post together to avoid multiposting, I don't really know what is it all about this issue with ex gf or the guild u mention but the evidence is there the GM recorded it on team battle and I think someone should be able to see it for him/herself and know its clearly impossible to get 18k-21k we don't need to ask other people to confirm it, the evidence is there already. Moreover, it is a slippery slope when you're generalizing a group of people as the entire country please avoid doing so because that is racist, although you mention you dont believe all of them do so but you contradict yourself by saying "indo people" instead of pointing out a specific or group of people that you mention using 75% RMT and by the way where did you get those percentages? where is the evidence if you have it why not report it? As of "many" players that you mentioned abusing the event prizes and collecting it in bulk with multiple IDs, surely you can report them as well, put the evidence out and I'm sure it will be reported and get them banned. When you put the evidence out against a cheater people would want them to get banned, its not just a specific person, if there is an evidence of a cheater people will report it. Nobody like playing with cheaters and GM's hands are tied and we have to help them by providing evidence they're not nice to cheaters but more like they can't do anything if there is no real evidence. Let us all help GM by providing evidence of any cheater and improve everyone's experience playing Seal Blade of Destiny.

If u say typa 12 equal to balie 12 so its up 2 you.. from my test, balie 12 equal to jika/typa 10 only.. Well i play seal only for fun and play without breaking any rules.. i wont sent any evidence coz i dont get any advantage and just waste my play time..
    If we accuse why he have so much damage is he cheat or no.. GM check it many times and hes clear.. also his ex gf dont mention anything.. so its clear that no program or cheat.. if this evidence still dont make u satisfied, maybe you just hate him and that blinds you. I hope you will find your fun again.. coz if u keep play with so many hates, this is not game for fun anymore.. i always say that to myself, if rhis game not fun anymore, or just make me angry ill as quick as i can change game.. maybe you can try my tips and use it as your guideline.. life is hard already, stop making more fuse..happy weekend. Play time ^_^

If u say typa 12 equal to balie 12 so its up 2 you.. from my test, balie 12 equal to jika/typa 10 only.. Well i play seal only for fun and play without breaking any rules.. i wont sent any evidence coz i dont get any advantage and just waste my play time..
    If we accuse why he have so much damage is he cheat or no.. GM check it many times and hes clear.. also his ex gf dont mention anything.. so its clear that no program or cheat.. if this evidence still dont make u satisfied, maybe you just hate him and that blinds you. I hope you will find your fun again.. coz if u keep play with so many hates, this is not game for fun anymore.. i always say that to myself, if rhis game not fun anymore, or just make me angry ill as quick as i can change game.. maybe you can try my tips and use it as your guideline.. life is hard already, stop making more fuse..happy weekend. Play time ^_^
    Please I would really like to see that test of yours where balie 12 is only equal to jika or tipa 10, more on that note the GM said that it is now under investigation and that means he is not clear, evidence of ex gf not saying evidence does not hold up as a evidence. I personally don't hate him and just pointing out that your argument is flawed and providing an insight for you who might have never tried playing gambler since you believe that damage is achievable with the greatest gear available in game. As of playing for fun, that is the whole point of getting rid of cheaters, where is the fun in playing a game infested with cheaters? Instead of doing nothing and just letting them roam free why not contribute to make the community better.

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreenz View Post
    Please I would really like to see that test of yours where balie 12 is only equal to jika or tipa 10, more on that note the GM said that it is now under investigation and that means he is not clear, evidence of ex gf not saying evidence does not hold up as a evidence. I personally don't hate him and just pointing out that your argument is flawed and providing an insight for you who might have never tried playing gambler since you believe that damage is achievable with the greatest gear available in game. As of playing for fun, that is the whole point of getting rid of cheaters, where is the fun in playing a game infested with cheaters? Instead of doing nothing and just letting them roam free why not contribute to make the community better.
    when it under investigation it doesnt mean he is not clear , it mean they are proving that the whole point in investigation .
    like i mention before are you MATURE enough to accept the it once he become clear ? dont just take one side of story

there was never be one person who have what he got from what i can see . how can you be so sure ?
    will you accept gm result after it all done ? or you gonna go on another rampage and be like this no matter what the result ?

who create cheats for seal ? isnt it indonesians ? not being racist but it your own kinds who made it . dont give advise on how SEAL ONLINE USA GAME MASTER should do there jobs . when you cant even handle your SEAL ONLINE INDONESIAN server properly

Quote Originally Posted by landungfc View Post
    when it under investigation it doesnt mean he is not clear , it mean they are proving that the whole point in the investigation .
    like i mention before are you MATURE enough to accept the it once he become clear ? dont just take one side of story
    Well im not taking sides on the story since I am not involved in it, however, I am just stating my opinions regarding the damage he dealt in that video recorded by the GM.

Quote Originally Posted by landungfc View Post
    there was never be one person who have what he got from what i can see . how can you be so sure ?
    will you accept gm result after it all done ? or you gonna go on another rampage and be like this no matter what the result ?
    Like I said before the difference in the equipment is not big and it has been tested out by those who owns similar equipments to his such as Tipa Dagger +12 and GDGG.XG+12. Moreover, I personally am not hating on that person or even going on a "rampage." I would really like to see how this investigation turns out.

P.S. please do not double post and just combine it into one.