+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynne View Post
    Why are you disappointed? We are introducing this new event that have a more systematical procedure and balance all divisions of class. The participant event was intended for the dry run. However, In time it will be possible to increase depending on how the event will work.
    its not balance to all divisions of class as long as the bug of gunner/archer and Templar still exist

the decision to make this event without equipment limitation makes the event not balance its like "who have the better equipment win the event"

now the dry run is over you can see it by yourself the number of people attending or taking part in this event is too low and its the same player that participate in this event for 2 week and yet you're talking about the possibility to to increase the number of participant

an event should should be enjoyed by all the players not just some player with "the best equipment in game"

TL : DR

Bring back warzone

we know why you decided to stop warzone event its because too much hassle for gm team so you guys choose the easiest way out and make this event instead rather than fix the listing procedure

and replace warzone with balie invansion and team battle is your way to cut your work time as gm

usually with warzone you need to organize the event for 2 hours or more and with the new event all it need is 1 hour of your time : )

PS: use captcha as requirement to post in forum so your forum is clean and tidy
    Last edited by Shunkashuuto; 05-27-2017 at 11:52 AM. Reason: I LOVE SEAL PLEASE DONT BAN ME : )
    Venesiel - Apostle & Eine - Ice Wizard
    Arus

Team Battle Week 1 (Duran Server)
    Last edited by Wynne; 06-02-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Wow nice event,

But what is that damage? 18k, 30k(behind the 8k) and 21k? Is that possible? I thought there were no luck build and no dice set rule?

To that Gambler, what is your buffs and equipment used?
    or you did used a third party program?

Please reply to enlighten all of us.

Please reply to enlighten all of us.
    Last edited by Wynne; 06-02-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Thumbs up

Int build hit 18k without HMHF to dragon ddi4 char?
    Last edited by Wynne; 06-02-2017 at 11:54 AM.

i think... This game is just for him. we are like tiny people who didnt have equipment.. no hm hf and no luck status can 18K, 21K

SEAL is NOT INTERESTING anymore.
    One Character can wipe 1 team without HMHF with 18k,30k damage .
    Please GM tell me what equipment he wear? Why GM not clicking inspect that Gambler? Are he suspicious? I think so.
    Be Fair Please.
    Last edited by Wynne; 06-02-2017 at 11:55 AM.

Please avoid large font sizes in replying on threads.

Please do be aware that we are now investigating his account for the said concern.
    As we don't tolerate such actions

Please avoid large font sizes in replying on threads.

Please do be aware that we are now investigating his account for the said concern.
    As we don't tolerate such actions
    took you long enough to investigate him

he been doing that for years and lots of ppl reported him via ticket with proof

even my friend sent you a video of him killed defender with only 1 hit and without buff whatsoever

where is the logic of that?

Team Battle Week 1 (Duran Server)
    come on its 2017 use full HD with 60 fps dont record with potato

and that bandicam watermark my god you guys are in company not some youtuber with low budget equipment lol
    Last edited by Shunkashuuto; 06-02-2017 at 12:20 PM.
    Venesiel - Apostle & Eine - Ice Wizard
    Arus

No normal dice allowed.. but another dice are allowed..
    Of course damage output will be bigger.. since that gambler have typa dagger +12 with max option..+ rascal rabit buff + posh + costum with odi 7 and use mix armor between yellow and pink dice..also u never now what he throw.. (piyagra, gm piyagra, luxus ,grape )..
    Seems he is number 1 in duran not only from stats also from equip and play style
    Last edited by Veramonte; 06-02-2017 at 03:47 PM.