+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynne View Post
    Hi Shunkashuuto,

We sincerely apologize for the mishap as we intend to regulate the economy of Duran server. We left this thread open in order to gather feedback for this event. Rest assured the fee in Arus server is much lower. In accordance for the said fee, would you give us your suggested fee registration in Arus server.

We will wait for your feedback.
    for Arus i think 200 or 300m is fair for the registration fee

but i would like to ask you something why would you remove Warzone event?

based on Event Schedule for May that posted here http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...l=1#post351668 Warzone event is removed

its the massive event that lots of player can join sometimes 50 vs 50, 100 vs 100 or 150 vs 150

your newest event like this one only 8 teams can join, 6 players each team = only 48 players can participate the event

and balie invansion event only 6 teams can join, 6 players each team = 36 players

only few player can join your newest event unlike WZ min 100 players can participate and max 300 players

is it fair for the other players that cant join the event?
    Last edited by Shunkashuuto; 05-01-2017 at 06:03 PM.
    Venesiel - Apostle & Eine - Ice Wizard
    Arus

RIP vagabond job and begginer

There is no chance for vagabond/begginer for joining event with quality prize like warzone anymore since vagabond have limited armor and wapon with weak attack and status..

So, why 1B for registration fee? If that based on 1 stack rubies that can sell by members, I think 200m is acceptable too, for Arus. But if the fee based on the economy of each servers can change dramatically, I expect GM will ready to adjust it too. 4 months ago, 1 stack ruby just 4m. And now, 30-40m
    Last edited by gwijayas; 04-30-2017 at 10:54 PM.

No epic equipment and accessories are allowed (Only NPC-Clean Items are allowed)

by NPC Clean Items we cant refine it or make it xg?
    Last edited by Shunkashuuto; 05-01-2017 at 06:17 PM.
    Venesiel - Apostle & Eine - Ice Wizard
    Arus

below is my question :

1. How about assassin? is there any NPC that selling their weapon?
    2. is there any rule that apostle able to kill?
    3. is there any rule that gambler allow to use "random" throwing?
    Last edited by Jejeww; 05-01-2017 at 11:47 PM.

Team battle:
    It's a way to decrease cegel in Duran. Too bad i'm poor myself, so i don't think i'll be able to play this event. People are complaining about pet shouldn't be removed, but the problem is some pets are counted as an epic pet, so i don't think it's fair for other Players who only have solar as their pet. Maybe compensation more than 10 piya-gra for losing team is necessary. But then again, idk what is counted as fair in this event. Maybe for each team, Apostle should be limited too. I'm afraid it'd be a drag If one Apostle revives another apostle and another and another. Last but not least, the mechanism still pretty uninteresting, especially for people who only have small amount of cegels (like me), and there's almost no bragging rights for the winner. At least on guild wars, guild with highest point can have that tiny shiny emblem above their head.

PS: some people are addicted with WZ prize to get easy cash. If WZ is replaced by this, be ready for waves of complaints (it's human nature)
    PSS: where can I complain about IW skills?
    Last edited by kumisparaden1; 05-02-2017 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spikeclown View Post
    RIP vagabond job and begginer

There is no chance for vagabond/begginer for joining event with quality prize like warzone anymore since vagabond have limited armor and wapon with weak attack and status..
    What do you mean? Isn't Vagabond is allowed to join the group they were just limiting the Defender per team. If you're pertaining to the equipment, I think they were just being fair with those who doesn't have epic equipment.

As for the pet, I think they should stick with the no pet rule even though the loyalty of it goes down. As there are players does have epic options in their pet. Also Pets can be revived anytime using revival letters though or just make sure they are well fed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jejeww View Post
    below is my question :

1. How about assassin? is there any NPC that selling their weapon?
    2. is there any rule that apostle able to kill?
    3. is there any rule that gambler allow to use "random" throwing?
    Hi Jejeww,

To answer your questions:
    1. As long as your equipment has no option you can use it.
    2. Yes, Apostle is not immune to this event as part of strategic capabilities of each team.
    3. Yes, they can use random throwing in this event as I said it is part of the strategic plans of each team.

*Mechanics and rewards are still subject for changes

Quote Originally Posted by kumisparaden1 View Post
    Team battle:
    It's a way to decrease cegel in Duran. Too bad i'm poor myself, so i don't think i'll be able to play this event. People are complaining about pet shouldn't be removed, but the problem is some pets are counted as an epic pet, so i don't think it's fair for other Players who only have solar as their pet. Maybe compensation more than 10 piya-gra for losing team is necessary. But then again, idk what is counted as fair in this event. Maybe for each team, Apostle should be limited too. I'm afraid it'd be a drag If one Apostle revives another apostle and another and another. Last but not least, the mechanism still pretty uninteresting, especially for people who only have small amount of cegels (like me), and there's almost no bragging rights for the winner. At least on guild wars, guild with highest point can have that tiny shiny emblem above their head.

PS: some people are addicted with WZ prize to get easy cash. If WZ is replaced by this, be ready for waves of complaints (it's human nature)
    PSS: where can I complain about IW skills?
    You can find a team leader who have enough cegels or divide the registration fee with your team.

As for exclusion of pets, we are still evaluating the matter and we may adjust the rewards of this event.

As for the bug found in the game, You can always send a comprehensive report to us via Ticket.
    Last edited by Wynne; 05-02-2017 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    [LIST][*]No epic equipment and accessories are allowed (Only NPC-Clean Items are allowed)
    Does it mean, the highest level of armor and weapon, is the one that sold by Gypsy Merchants? for example, for class Priest/Apostle, the max set that can wear is Deacon Set+0, and weapon that can use is Aqueous Mace+0? Can't be refined till +12?

May the pet forbidden to use too....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast