+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wolfpack botters

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    There's a reason they're pro HK ;O

Anyway though - whereas I cannot deny nor confirm he's a botter, I'm afraid that proof only counts with a video as screenshots can be manipulated.
    That aside, however, it's highly suspicious and very likely considering his lvl 100 at such an early stage. It's not impossible, but ...

Hence, it's always recommended to use the "support" button on top of this forums to send a ticket to the GM's. You can include the pictures.
    They will investigate in due time. It may take a few days though, so do not expect to see immediate results (none if he's deemed innocent).
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

don't really need people to believe me. He is very obviously botting from the huge amount of items just being left on the ground "that i was stealing", he was way higher level than me and could have easily killed me when i was pking him, and there is the time on the computer at the bottom right. At least now people can have doubt about them and as they get exposed more and more about botting it will become self evident. Omega was hanging around the ehres harbor map by the orc fortress where i found him.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    There's a reason they're pro HK ;O

Anyway though - whereas I cannot deny nor confirm he's a botter, I'm afraid that proof only counts with a video as screenshots can be manipulated.
    That aside, however, it's highly suspicious and very likely considering his lvl 100 at such an early stage. It's not impossible, but ...

Hence, it's always recommended to use the "support" button on top of this forums to send a ticket to the GM's. You can include the pictures.
    They will investigate in due time. It may take a few days though, so do not expect to see immediate results (none if he's deemed innocent).
    level 91 not 100 but your close
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Lol I saw omega too, don't have recording crap on my laptop though
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by camerony View Post
    don't really need people to believe me. He is very obviously botting from the huge amount of items just being left on the ground "that i was stealing", he was way higher level than me and could have easily killed me when i was pking him, and there is the time on the computer at the bottom right. At least now people can have doubt about them and as they get exposed more and more about botting it will become self evident. Omega was hanging around the ehres harbor map by the orc fortress where i found him.
    Did you send this to the GMs in a ticket? Nobody gonna do **** unless you report it properly.

Back in the day you could slap handcuffs on people suspected of botting, but that got abused and they powers-that-be got rid of them pretty quick.

Alpha is lvl 100 and it's the same person, so whether this second char is lv 91, 100 or 01 is of no relevance.
    It's however clear that you cannot really hit lvl 100 this fast unless:

1) botting
    2) playing with multiple people, of multiple time-zones on the same char 24/7

That aside, it's rather obvious that he's botting, but unfortunately screenshots are not a 'proof'. They are only a reason to investigate further. Which will happen if you report (do so).
    On the other hand, this person already got a lv100 and a lv 91. Being caught first time is only x-amount off-time. He still gets to keep all the levels, gear, items and shit, so this is at all no problem.

Instead, these kind of people are the ones to hit the end of the road sooner than expected and will be (read: are) the ones to complain the hardest about endgame content not being complete. Prime example of this to be found in prior topics.
    Also the persons that get backed up by just the same kind of people who will continue to defend these actions and insist on making fun of people who do it the old-school 'hard' way, and are not yet lvl 9x-100.

But hey, who are we to complain about that anyway

These are also the same people begging for MR in order to kill lowbies.
    You know why? Because they rushed so fast to max. level, they weren't able to fix the proper gear so the only way to remain the nr.1 is to suppress anyone lower and not affiliated to them.

GG.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Banned
    I like taking my time to enjoy the content working my way up manually.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I like taking my time to enjoy the content working my way up manually.
    Pffft, carebear.

Banned
    Carebear? Nah!