+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by camerony View Post
    that's ok. I will personally KOS them and when i'm level 100 i will murder them and that noob alpha over and over for being a bot guild.
    better register that guild battle thing otherwize you gonna be spending a lot of time red-named fo sho.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Alpha is lvl 100 and it's the same person, so whether this second char is lv 91, 100 or 01 is of no relevance.
    It's however clear that you cannot really hit lvl 100 this fast unless:

1) botting
    2) playing with multiple people, of multiple time-zones on the same char 24/7

That aside, it's rather obvious that he's botting, but unfortunately screenshots are not a 'proof'. They are only a reason to investigate further. Which will happen if you report (do so).
    On the other hand, this person already got a lv100 and a lv 91. Being caught first time is only x-amount off-time. He still gets to keep all the levels, gear, items and shit, so this is at all no problem.

Instead, these kind of people are the ones to hit the end of the road sooner than expected and will be (read: are) the ones to complain the hardest about endgame content not being complete. Prime example of this to be found in prior topics.
    Also the persons that get backed up by just the same kind of people who will continue to defend these actions and insist on making fun of people who do it the old-school 'hard' way, and are not yet lvl 9x-100.

But hey, who are we to complain about that anyway

These are also the same people begging for MR in order to kill lowbies.
    You know why? Because they rushed so fast to max. level, they weren't able to fix the proper gear so the only way to remain the nr.1 is to suppress anyone lower and not affiliated to them.

GG.
    me and alpha r diffrent people lol