Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Carebear? Nah!
    lmao thats so wrong PJ
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

that's ok. I will personally KOS them and when i'm level 100 i will murder them and that noob alpha over and over for being a bot guild.

Found guilty?

Are we really STILL on this? We have BotPack and GodofBots.. 2 guilds who imo are guilty but if they are making PW money, why ban then?
    Not implying that the entire guild is bots, but whatever.

Also Alpha (Omega) is still ingame so...
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I like taking my time to enjoy the content working my way up manually.
    Oh yeah dude, the content and storyline is 10/10 - gather quest items rinse repeat

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Alpha is lvl 100 and it's the same person, so whether this second char is lv 91, 100 or 01 is of no relevance.
    It's however clear that you cannot really hit lvl 100 this fast unless:

1) botting
    2) playing with multiple people, of multiple time-zones on the same char 24/7

That aside, it's rather obvious that he's botting, but unfortunately screenshots are not a 'proof'. They are only a reason to investigate further. Which will happen if you report (do so).
    On the other hand, this person already got a lv100 and a lv 91. Being caught first time is only x-amount off-time. He still gets to keep all the levels, gear, items and shit, so this is at all no problem.

Instead, these kind of people are the ones to hit the end of the road sooner than expected and will be (read: are) the ones to complain the hardest about endgame content not being complete. Prime example of this to be found in prior topics.
    Also the persons that get backed up by just the same kind of people who will continue to defend these actions and insist on making fun of people who do it the old-school 'hard' way, and are not yet lvl 9x-100.

But hey, who are we to complain about that anyway

These are also the same people begging for MR in order to kill lowbies.
    You know why? Because they rushed so fast to max. level, they weren't able to fix the proper gear so the only way to remain the nr.1 is to suppress anyone lower and not affiliated to them.

GG.
    You're not serious are you ? Hitting 100 isn't that hard if you're farming for countless hours and having a break in between here and there. Mind you this can be done a few days a week considering work/university. Been almost a month and people are still finding it hard to lvl quick

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebutt View Post
    Oh yeah dude, the content and storyline is 10/10 - gather quest items rinse repeat

You're not serious are you ? Hitting 100 isn't that hard if you're farming for countless hours and having a break in between here and there. Mind you this can be done a few days a week considering work/university. Been almost a month and people are still finding it hard to lvl quick
    I'm not saying it's that hard, but it's not /that/ fast either, unless one indeed grinds countless hours or are indeed botting - both of which alpha denies doing.

It's more about the irony of him making fun of people who actually farm (ze carebears), is a so called bot hunter (see his started topic), laughs at people who are a few lvl behind (whilst at the same time calling them farmers, logic?) - when it turns out that he himself is one and all he got is thus not a reward of his efforts and nothing to be proud of.

It's slightly funny if you ask me.

And ye, if I would spend less time sitting in gh talking, I'd probably lvl faster, myself.. But I prefer watching my plants grow ;D
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I'm not saying it's that hard, but it's not /that/ fast either, unless one indeed grinds countless hours or are indeed botting - both of which alpha denies doing.

It's more about the irony of him making fun of people who actually farm (ze carebears), is a so called bot hunter (see his started topic), laughs at people who are a few lvl behind (whilst at the same time calling them farmers, logic?) - when it turns out that he himself is one and all he got is thus not a reward of his efforts and nothing to be proud of.

It's slightly funny if you ask me.

And ye, if I would spend less time sitting in gh talking, I'd probably lvl faster, myself.. But I prefer watching my plants grow ;D
    Remember what I said in g chat the other day?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Remember what I said in g chat the other day?
    Mmmmaaaaybeee, the good or the bad part :[
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 04-29-2017 at 03:13 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I don't see anything wrong with that picture, he is decently killing mobs.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

ppl fighting bots in 2017 kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

OP thinks he is special or something for not botting? lewllllllllllllllll

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461