+ Reply to Thread

Item mall is garbage?

How come there isn't anything good on the item mall? everything is 2hr/1day/7day/30 day. almost nothing permanent, even the bags aren't full slots.
    Zedya - Scout 76

Quote Originally Posted by YueZED View Post
    How come there isn't anything good on the item mall? everything is 2hr/1day/7day/30 day. almost nothing permanent, even the bags aren't full slots.
    if there's permanent items in it would turn to p2w stuffs

I just mean regular items, like pets. Rohan has always been p2w... the prevent broken stones let people forge gear that others can't because low rates..
    Zedya - Scout 76

Right now the game is fine, the IM is cheap and I'm enjoying Origin more than RBF like many others.
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post
    Right now the game is fine, the IM is cheap and I'm enjoying Origin more than RBF like many others.
    +1 ^ this ^

I'd like to see monkey permanent and other pets. But I agree, Rohan is now at a fine point. Personally I don't have time to farm crones 24/7 because I farm real money but I can change that in crones. Don't need more. Got myself 40 million selling pres stones and got all decent gear for lower lvl with it. Next I get 50k Rp and get the big VIP bonus which give you a lion pet. Rohan: Origin has a nice balance for people with actual lives who can pay and spend 5hours/week max in game and people without lives who can play all day all night. Its perfect. Just the monkey plz and xp-scrolls. Yes they may cost 50 and 20 dollars each.
    Last edited by Fgehjss; 04-27-2017 at 10:51 PM.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post
    Let's see how long will it take so until prices rise and will be the same as RBF let's see it after 1 year or so on
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Let's see how long will it take so until prices rise and will be the same as RBF let's see it after 1 year or so on
    That depends on the community. If no one buys things it wont become as RBF. They actually made this for the part of the community who doesnt want to spend hundreds of dollars to be relevant. You still can but not as easy as it used to be
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.