+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ReturnOfEvil2 View Post
    pm me details
    https://discord.gg/GyCz6

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevied123 View Post
    i could spread the word but unlike you i have things to 2 so just kindly pm your character name so when i see you i can give your free stuff <3
    They're in my sig - I don't feel the need to hide them.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    We are thankful for your inquiry. Please be informed that we have escalated your concern to the higher department for the clarification of the mechanics of the Guild Battle System. We will be sure to notify all players when there's an update of this issue. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.
    #10characters
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    You maybe misread it or I don't know what, but the guild system isn't working properly.

Second why are you so scared of dying, if you get killed get the higher lvls in your guild to venge and that's how you get pvp. Plus, everyone is still lvling there wouldn't be much PKing at the moment.

Third, it's getting really annoying that you keep repeating people should leave Origins if they don't share YOUR opinion. As far as I see there are just 3 ppl here in this thread opposing to MR, everyone else is up for it. So maybe you should stop pointing us to the RBF.

Historically, PJ's viewpoints have encompassed an overwhelming majority of the playerbase's at large. Typically they're also founded with hard evidence and based on reason.

In this case, complaining about a bug in beta and using that as justfication to bring back a toxic environment (to which I could justify given my old computer which I no longer have; I did compile a list of players who quit the game solely from RPK and studied it extensively for a formal analysis of game systems and the effects of zero-consequence interactions on social structures and their associated socioeconomic impacts stretching multiple boundaries/games/real life for independent study credit in economics and game design courses. Needless to say, this list was over 1400 people long. People, not just characters. I started compiling data way back before this course when I had my eye on game design and underlying theory and statistical evidence for closing off sandbox-PK environments through quantitative and historical evidence. There's a reason I stayed so long in Ahkma Cave watching what was going on and collecting player stories.) is just asinine. The system needs a slight tweak - probably an additional block of logic or flag for characters not involved in the guild battle to avoid being hit by stray AoE's, but even this isn't tremendously important when looking at what constitutes actual PvP and GvG. It affects the PK game - but you can always disable AoE usage, especially scouts, and people rarely if ever PK at-level, so it's not like it's really needed to mow down opposition as even in R:BF a party would normally provide assistance through support/heals/etc. If you're in a position to be killing whole parties at once with a few stray AoE's, you're not PvP'ing right and you should go find some real, challenging opponents. From what I can gather, the situation from everyone's feedback in this thread is that white names get caught in AoE's targeted at orange names, and orange names do not provide kill credit towards MR, and the attacker still doesn't turn to a pink name when attacking his warring opponent, which is a majority of the features working as intended.

Not to mention... get the right tool for the job. If scouts didn't have Death Chaser and Ranger did, I doubt anyone would be using a scout to PK with. Need a single-target damage dealer? Pick a class with single-target killing potential. There are many.

@PJ: That testing conversation, lol. I'm currently my company's Test Lead and I was expecting him to pull some kind of nonsense about Unit testing as it's a different process (which is really all people teach these days over integration/acceptance testing, which is a shame). The fact he's just oblivious in general makes it all the funnier, though xD

And at the end of the day, looks like EP actually brought it to GM attention and it's being worked on, which is exactly what was said should be the process.

Jesus people, this is beta. Do you not remember R:BF's beta? It was miles worse from all the instability.
    Oh right, because odds are you weren't ****ing here.
    Last edited by soulholder; 04-26-2017 at 04:42 PM.
    Former-forum Overlord
    HellHunter

I heard that in the beginning (around 2008_, the area around Ahkma Cave was not a safe zone, and PvP there was brutal. How true is this?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    I heard that in the beginning (around 2008_, the area around Ahkma Cave was not a safe zone, and PvP there was brutal. How true is this?
    I seem to remember a constant amount of about 20-60 characters no matter what time of day with at least 1 battle going on if not a full scale set of two - three parties going at it

Even after the safe area was added I used to hang around on my str dekan and step out for a sec and PK aoe everyone nearby just to piss everyone off
    Zedya - Scout 76

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    It was a good spot because the sz ( the area infront of the portal to inside akhma) was close for pussiess to debuff and go back to sz. aka karma etc

TLR

S0k gaem no MR me feel better about slacking in the lvling dept.

People trying to talk about how rohan was intended to be blabla all wrong always wrong kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Rohan was intended to be a fund for the kim dynasty in best korea thats why its so p2w.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

This Guild vs Guild is better (no bugs). Hope they dont change. Imagine a 2 guilds battle in one location. And for those who wants pvp/pk, you can make a guild party to kill opposing guild in einhoren bindstone. Provoke them and enjoy the rest of things..

How the **** does that beat MR?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461