+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

This new "PK" system/GvG

This system from you guys is not working at all!

Now we can attack other guilds who sent a war etc but you still go red when you have the ability to attack them! So if your out grinding and you see a guild that you are at war with, will most likely attack you which will force you to attack them and then end up loosing "possible kills" and going red!

And guess what? when you die you drop items, I killed DarkScout and dropped his Taset of Natu + Helmet of Natu (how is this going to be fun for anyone???)

Why don't you guys just add the god damn MURDER REMISSION!!!!!!!!!!

Everything would make sense and be so much easier

Not to mention, all the bots I've reported with a video proof still walk around!
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

with scout as soon as you AOE a person your at war with you AOE everyone even ones your not at war with stupid game so buggy

If you cant afford to die and lose gear there are 2 options:

1. Don't die and be a boss like me
    2. Don't PvP

Its easy. Choice is yours.

We didn't drop the gear, the enemy did, can you even read? LOL

Thread hasn't even started and haters are already here to ruin it.
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

But you ask if anyone finds it fun. That implies that you wouldnt find it funny to lose gear. Hence my reply.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevied123 View Post
    with scout as soon as you AOE a person your at war with you AOE everyone even ones your not at war with stupid game so buggy
    I'm not going to expand on the OP, since my experiences with the whole war thing are polar opposites (as in: kill a person at war and have your kill count not applied) - but this comment here is kind of stupid.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

When you attack the enemy guild member, if your character can AoE, it automatically hits the nearby targets even if you are not holding down ctrl.

It forces you into PK mode, basically.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Aight, other than the AoE - I just killed a dhan and a scout and for me it's working as intended.
    I don't get to AoE much, so hard to test.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

It should be like, Send a battle request to a guild. If they accept, the battle goes on for 1-2 hours and counts kills etc, whichever guild has highest kills in the end is the winner and the system announces that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast