+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    They might be colorblind.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

my god you are an idiot, its 2v10, 1 AoE and your red....
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

with my scout i cant even attack people with my aoe buffed i have to take of then when i use skills it attacks white named people just like you see us orange named at gh this rohan is full of bugs instead of pvping on lvl 6x chars where u cant even kill them lowbies running by go level and you will see

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    If you think I'm stupid, that's not my problem.
    But you're the one, in your view, discussing with a stupid person - not sure what that makes you? More stupid?

IDGAF what you, or anyone else thinks about me tbh - but here's the deal: he AoE part has been addressed per above (see 2nd msg).
    You are, however, opposed to a mechanic that otherwise is exactly what you people been crying for.

You call others carebears, but you're the ones in SZ the moment it gets tough for you. Be it either red named or w.e., and cry about not being able to trade with people you are at war with.
    The whole concept of war seems to have gone way above your head, no problem - I'm here to explain it to you. If you would just sit down and listen.

I'm telling you that the system is working 1v1 or even group vs group as long as you don't get the kill with the AoE shot, the latter has yet to be addressed.
    Hence my post. Yet you insist, and thus so do I. Just because you only read what you want to read and skip the rest.

It's a BETA, but you people in particular (WolfPack) have been opposed to the system from day one. All you did was rushing to lvl 100 in an ALPHA game, that just recently went into beta, complaining about the lack of endgame features and pvp. Now they are implementing it step by step, as they intended on their roadmap. Only they didn't expect you lots to no-life pve to 100, skipping half the game. You call me carebear, but you have more pvE hours on your counter than I have and I have no regrets in that.
    I'm patient enough that by the time I get to use it, it works. When you are testing something, it's up to you to report the issue - since that's the point of a test.

I totally get that one can complain about X or Y issue. I do, too. But you lots lack any reasoning and relativation.
    The moment it doesn't work as intended or as you expected, you go into spoiled brat mode QQing and shouting "everyone's gonna quit" "diz game dead yo" "t'is apocalypse".

There's a difference between opening a topic under a sarcastic / ironical note and blatantly going into: i need to get what i want, because i paid more than someone else and because my mom said so.
    Get real.

Nowhere in your OP (or below) have you explained decently what works, what doesn't. What the exact issue is, what isn't.
    Your OP does not speak of white named players that also get his when attacking orange. It does not say otherwise either.
    You are the one having the issue, it's up to you to point out what the issue exactly is and it's up to you to come up with prove and elaborate so that the actual issue can get fixed.

But hey, you paid, you're max lvl. You are in WolfPack, hence you are not entitled to explain an issue nor send a ticket. You are only entitled to get it fixed ASAP and just for you only.

Instead you cling to something you know and that is outdated: MR.
    Need MR. Why? Just because I always had it, not because it's good.

Then you can go on how expensive it is and how everyone's going to quit because nobody can afford it.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 04-26-2017 at 04:48 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

you are an idiot, you respond like I came here to post this for you? Guess what NO!

I only came here to post because GM told me to do so, I have no disorder like yourself to sit here and argue on forums all day long! Good DAY!

Have fun arguing with dead forums!
    Last edited by sunny245; 04-26-2017 at 04:47 AM.
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

I wonder what you actually want to hear here. You just come to complain and when proven wrong you keep complaining. You just wanted to share frustrations but plz feel free to be frustrated somewhere else.

MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post
    you are an idiot, you respond like I came here to post this for you? Guess what NO!

I only came here to post because GM told me to do so, I have no disorder like yourself to sit here and argue on forums all day long! Good DAY!

GM's will never say to report issues on forums - they will say to feel free to post on forums to discuss with other players.

I am, by definition, another player. Be it a stupid one or not.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Probably because you never got to talk to one...

Haha this kid. Stop trying dude. Just go back to your corner and enjoy your red name.

MrMango - Dragon Knight

Probably because you never got to talk to one...
    I'm confused now, I thought you were done with this to and fro.
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast