+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Not opposed to a limited time, as at the moment it is like a life long "KOS" - when you're at war with 7 (!) guilds, it kinds of takes its toll
    Regardless of how good you (may think) you are, chances are very high you'll encounter one of these guild members that can either rip you apart or gank you in no time. It's fun for a while, just not forever.

Not at this stage anyway.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

If things dont change VERY soon I can see a whole dam bunch of people leaving. The system as it is, isn't working and we aren't all a bunch of dam carebears. I miss pvp, I miss pking, I miss being rpked! This is what made the Rohan unpredictable and fun, And I god dam miss Mr! (Not for me cuz being a priest, I dont need Mr, I have mobs to do the killing for me, but if I need help to kill someone/ or a pt and I get told "I got no possibles or "they won't go pink" then it is annoying asf!)

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    If things dont change VERY soon I can see a whole dam bunch of people leaving. The system as it is, isn't working and we aren't all a bunch of dam carebears. I miss pvp, I miss pking, I miss being rpked! This is what made the Rohan unpredictable and fun, And I god dam miss Mr! (Not for me cuz being a priest, I dont need Mr, I have mobs to do the killing for me, but if I need help to kill someone/ or a pt and I get told "I got no possibles or "they won't go pink" then it is annoying asf!)
    What I noticed after maint, is that all enemy guildmember names are now orange - call me colourblind, but I didn't see that before. Now you can attack them on sight. Did I miss something crucial or is it indeed new?
    Just not sure what's up with the aoe'ing.

Just killed 3 and got killed once - no killcounts added up whatsoever.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Well, feel free to send a ticket or create your own version of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    What I noticed after maint, is that all enemy guildmember names are now orange - call me colourblind, but I didn't see that before. Now you can attack them on sight. Did I miss something crucial or is it indeed new?
    Just not sure what's up with the aoe'ing.

Just killed 3 and got killed once - no killcounts added up whatsoever.
    its the guild battle system u declare war and then the enemy guild turn orange and u dont lose possibles but with certain characters when u AOE since the orange name makes them like "mobs" it automatically attacks white named people even w/o holding control hence why me and alpha are sitting at GH red

Spending $5 on each preservation stone on a game that does not have PvP.

Been a month now and they simply cannot transfer over MR but can transfer over so many other things just fine!

Where is the sense in that?
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

See the Orange names? These you can attack anytime, anywhere. No MR needed, you don't go red, you don't lose possi's.
    Want to kill anyone outside of war? Either declare war, or use your 5 possi's.

I don't quite see the issue here. If AoE is bugged, then send a ticket and get it either fixed or ignored. The first since it's Beta, the latter since it's PWi.

If this is the new system, I can perfectly live well with it since it gives what everyone cried for: unlimited pvp except in cities.
    You can war as many guilds you want with zero penalties other than 24/7 kos.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post

See the Orange names? These you can attack anytime, anywhere. No MR needed, you don't go red, you don't lose possi's.
    Want to kill anyone outside of war? Either declare war, or use your 5 possi's.

I don't quite see the issue here. If AoE is bugged, then send a ticket and get it either fixed or ignored. The first since it's Beta, the latter since it's PWi.

If this is the new system, I can perfectly live well with it since it gives what everyone cried for: unlimited pvp except in cities.
    You can war as many guilds you want with zero penalties other than 24/7 kos.
    lol u see us orange coz we at war but our chars went red killing orange people i dont think you quite understand since your sitting on the i want to pve carebear side

Also if you were smart enough, you would also notice that you cannot check the SHOP when this GvG is going on! < Should I report that for you too?
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

these carebears gonna ruin this server use should all go play my little pony or something else and leave rohan like rohan should be kthnxs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast