+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    The level-difference idea has a few flaws:

The first is Murder Shot and buff-steal builds which pretty much depend on alts. I'd prefer not to need to make a level 90 throwaway character for MS to hit more than a wet noodle.

The second is party defensibility. You're partied with a guy who's level 90 while a good portion of the party is at 85. Some 100 comes up and kills him and you can't do anything about it. Or make it 35/40 and s level 50, and so on. Make the victim the priest or tank and it's effectively a TPK.
    Former-forum Overlord
    HellHunter

Banned
    Murder shot and steal buffs were not really designed to depend on alts. They were designed to be part of your pvp arsenal. But I see your point

The second wouldn't be too huge of a problem here due to the lack of possibles & MR - unless the targeted guy is part of a warring guild's enemy.
    Add MR and that becomes a problem. The other side of that too is that lv100 that killed your lv90 also couldn't wipe the rest of the party - so that works both ways. Somebody remains in the party to summon that lv90 back. Just keep lots of summon rings on hand