+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Crones and other questions

Hello,

I am an old Rohan-player with the memory of a goldfish apparently since I forgot almost everything.
    I have a few questions:

1. Is Templar any good?
    2. Can I trade anything from the Item Mall for crones?
    3. What is currently the best PvP-class?
    4. When they update the game, do they change the current meta a lot or don't they swing the nerfhammer as much as in other games?

With kind regards,

MrMango
    Last edited by Fgehjss; 04-25-2017 at 07:23 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    Hello,

I am an old Rohan-player with the memory of a goldfish apparently since I forgot almost everything.
    I have a few questions:

1. Is Templar any good?
    2. Can I trade anything from the Item Mall for crones?
    3. What is currently the best PvP-class?
    4. When they update the game, do they change the current meta a lot or don't they swing the nerfhammer as much as in other games?

With kind regards,

MrMango
    1. it's... different
    2. yes
    3. IDK - not too much pvp going on at the moment. HE / E / DE & Humans all have their place in PvP at the moment.
    4. Just... different
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    1. it's... different
    2. yes
    3. IDK - not too much pvp going on at the moment. HE / E / DE & Humans all have their place in PvP at the moment.
    4. Just... different
    Could you please elaborate a bit on the second question? Which items and what are they worth in game? I ask because I checked Item Mall and at tradeable it always said "no"

Could you please elaborate a bit on the second question? Which items and what are they worth in game? I ask because I checked Item Mall and at tradeable it always said "no"
    Hop in game and look up forging in item mall then check prices on same forging IM items. It's pretty easy.
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post
    Hop in game and look up forging in item mall then check prices on same forging IM items. It's pretty easy.
    This.

Basically preservation stones, dungeon scrolls, etc. Go HAM, it's your pocket.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

This.

Basically preservation stones, dungeon scrolls, etc. Go HAM, it's your pocket.
    I would but the systemen made me buy for 25 dollars only. In 2 days I can buy again for 50. Then another waiting time from 72 hours and then its limited to 150 dollars/month. This system is ridiculous. Want to invest 1000 immediatly.

I would but the systemen made me buy for 25 dollars only. In 2 days I can buy again for 50. Then another waiting time from 72 hours and then its limited to 150 dollars/month. This system is ridiculous. Want to invest 1000 immediatly.
    Send a mail to billing - whatever their mail may be (request in a ticket).

Send a mail to billing - whatever their mail may be (request in a ticket).
    Nope, they are too late. They shouldn't change a system they created cause I may hope they created it for a reason. If not, that is clear proof of their lack of vision.
    They just missed 975 euro for this month. Luckily for them there is another chance in May.

I want to thank you for your help with the Item Mall. But then again, I didn't expect anything less from another Belgian member.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Nope, they are too late. They shouldn't change a system they created cause I may hope they created it for a reason. If not, that is clear proof of their lack of vision.
    They just missed 975 euro for this month. Luckily for them there is another chance in May.

I want to thank you for your help with the Item Mall. But then again, I didn't expect anything less from another Belgian member.
    You're welcome - BE as well?

They implemented it to prevent fraud and/or theft, so someone doesn't suddenly charge you 2k for giggles you're not aware of. It's annoying, but also useful I guess.
    I found it more annoying we had to wait 24 or 48 hours when buying rps for the first time - especially when there's a sale on.

Yup

Thought it would be 24 or 48 too but I had them 4 hours after purchase
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.