+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    I rly hope you just had a bad Day or are Kidding around.
    You seem'd to me like one of the most reasonable und helping Posters in this Forum and ingame.
    Demanding a buff that lifts of all restrictions on Pvp even vs lvl 30 Players? Thats the **** that drove away tons of new Players years ago and will do again if they do it. I personally lost about 8 friends playing with me Rohan :BF due to them giving up about op **** Players pk'ing all day.
    Pvp is meant to be fun for both sides and should serve a purpose like Guildwars, TSB, winning rewards or what ever but not onesided bull**** and disturbing other ppls game experience for Months.
    Ofc you will tell me if you would start lvl 30 and get killed every 5 min by some random guys without a reason you would stay cool and just lvl slower? Bull****, you would leave.

If you absolutely cant live without a MR make it so that i only work for last 2 maps or only vs lvl 100 Player.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Well you know him better maybe. Thats why i said "you SEEM'D" because i cant besure if he mabye is a schizophrenic Person. That on one side makes usefull Posts and often gives answeres to questions Players have and on other side as soon as the sunset he transforms into Were-Sniper!! Ripping off throuts where he can, urinanting into the ripped off heads of the ones he dislikes or maybe just to everyone he Encounters. ^^

Fun aside i only meet him 3 times in Orgins and he was actually nice and here in Forum ofc i seen some rant here and there but most of time he rly tried to help(or im blind to his darkside ) .
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    It depends on his mood really. He can get rather toxic at times. but sometimes he is actually helpful Aren't ya Snipes
    Not entirely true but close enough.

I'm actually 99,9% of the time happy IRL so my behaviour is not due to moodswings, I'm not a goddamn woman having her ...... (sorry girls). (I'm however very savage)

I started out as a kind person helping everyone who asked for help at the forum and ingame, even gave items to some noobs but mostly information, I'm like a walking rohan dictionary and it takes nothing but a littlebit of time to help people out. Problem is that lots and lots of players simply pray on chaos and destruction, for my kind words, I got KOS back, for things I gave I did not even receive a ''thank you''. It did not take long for me to grow tired of people's bullsh1t thus I changed into the troll I am now.

I play this game to have fun and nothing else. I like testing things and calculating which stats or weapons or gear fits best with a certain class and/or build. If I comment on this forum at the thread of a noob and some r3tard swings by that hasn't tested a thing and spews out some random nonsense it annoys me. I don't like fake news, I hate it more than Trump hates CNN (trust me if he could he would drink their blood and pray to satan for redemption).

Since discussing things is rather pointless because half of this community has an IQ <80 which makes them unable to understand anything a sane/normal person would bla bla bla, I'm not discussing anymore, I'm simply stating my facts and if you don't agree and don't give a good explanation why you disagree of proof of why you'd be right I'll smack you with memes till you're as green as pepe.

It's up to yourself if you wanna believe the advices I give, I don't really care if people do or don't as long as I can meme away.

Also I do respect people who test things and have some knowledge of the game and combine this into helping people.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 04-26-2017 at 09:07 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Oh yea and about the MR:

Idea:

Make MR available just like it is on Jainus.

However, make people only able to pk other players that are in a 10 lvl range of their own chars. Meaning as a lvl 100 you can't kill anyone below lvl 90. This brings back the rpk/pvp element but prevents lvl 30 noobs from getting slaughtered by lvl 100s

Guildwars should still be held and there will be no lvl restriction upon different players from different guilds killing eachother.

Obviously this will never happen coz well, the koreans don't take advices from the USA staff and the USA staff doesn't comprehend game mechanics.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 04-26-2017 at 01:07 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Oh yea and about the MR:

Idea:

Make MR available just like it is on Jainus.

However, make people only able to pk other players that are in a 10 lvl ranger of their own chars. Meaning as a lvl 100 you can't kill anyone below lvl 90. This brings back the rpk/pvp element but prevents lvl 30 noobs from getting slaughtered by lvl 100s

Guildwars should still be held and there will be no lvl restriction upon different players from different guilds killing eachother.

Obviously this will never happen coz well, the koreans don't take advices from the USA staff and the USA staff doesn't comprehend game mechanics.
    I read that to say if you are a lvl 10 ranger then you should be able to kill anyone you like -- had to re-read a couple time to get what you were saying there

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I read that to say if you are a lvl 10 ranger then you should be able to kill anyone you like -- had to re-read a couple time to get what you were saying there
    bad typo there, I'll correct it lmao
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Ok another question. I have 40 million crones atm and a lvl 21 dekan. I'd like to prepare some gear for him. What are the geartypes really worth getting and at which level I should am to get these to comfortably farm? Same question for Zhen.

So f.e. I should get Graham but at what lvl is that expected.

And yes I can go to forging and lvl refiner but IDK what to get first and especially what is worth getting first.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Aim for a good Zultan set instead with the stats you require or otherwise lack on your dekan. A 4 set will give you 10 all stats.

Keep that until sedorian, stats depending on your needs (crit reduction, armour/p.defence, stats..).

Lower level weapon doesn't matter, get any ancient lvl 30. The base dmg is enough.
    Go for the lvl 50 afterwards. Either player shop or insigs, again base stats are enough first few lvls.

Save the most for lvl 66 onwards weapon and gear.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Start LF it tonight. Statwise for a str DK (not sepa) I am putting 2 str 1 vit and dex. Think that is ok but on weapon zand armor I have no real clue because it is so different. My guess is melee attack, str, vit, dex base stats for weapon? Should I look for crit too? Or any other stats?
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Crit chance and damage increase are always a good option if you are a dekan.
    You can get the melee through accessories.

Depending on your accuracy and defence, stats like dex, vit or str are also always a good option.

As of lvl 50 onward, you may also want to look for pieces with armour/p.def and crit reduction.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    Yup Thought it would be 24 or 48 too but I had them 4 hours after purchase
    Phuc Hồi Dữ Liệu HDD Chết Cơ

Phục Hồi Dữ Liệu Máy Chủ

Cứu Dữ Liệu Server

1. Cứu dữ liệu tất cả các trường hợp hdd bị cháy, bốc khói, hdd gõ lọc cọc, kẹt motor, hdd không quay, chết đầu đọc, không nh*n hoặc nh*n sai

2. Cứu dữ liệu hdd bị bad sector, bad track 0, bad to*n ổ, ổ cứng lúc nh*n lúc không, ổ cứng đòi format khi truy xuất, bad head.. chắc chắn cứu to*n bộ data với phương pháp map image

3. Cấp cứu dữ liệu RAID Server / NAS/ SAN bị mất vì bất kỳ lý do gì (Hỗ trợ tất cả các chuẩn Raid như: Raid 0; Raid 1; Raid 0 + 1; Raid 5; Raid 6; Raid 10…)Call 24/7, cứu dữ liệu theo yêu cầu của khách h*ng, cứu t*n nơi, khôi phục trong vòng 24h

4. Cấp cứu dữ liệu hệ thống Server ảo hóa chạy VMware; Citrix; Hyper-V; VMFS ; VMKD; ESXi...chạy Raid 0,1,5,6,10

5. Cứu dữ liệu trên USB, thẻ nhớ bị format, không nh*n, nh*n ch*p chờn

6. Khôi phục 100% dữ liệu ghost nhầm , deleted, formatted, recovery, cứu dữ liệu ổ cứng, usb, sd card; hdd chết cơ, cháy board mạch, thay đầu đọc, thay mâm đĩa…cứu dữ liệu từ xa, cứu dữ liệu qua mạng, cứu dữ liệu t*n nơi

7. Cứu dữ liệu đối với tất cả các đòng ổ cứng bị mất dữ liệu như chết cơ, gõ đầu đọc, kẹt cơ, chết motor, lỗi firmware, bị kiến, côn trùng tấn công, bị vô nước,hdd bị bad sector nặng, can thiệp trong phòng sạch

8. Phục hồi 100% DATA ghost, recovery còn 1 ổ C…đảm bảo cứu to*n bộ dữ liệu, khôi phục trả các phân vùng về tình trạng trước khi ghost.Tất cả đều có thể cứu qua mạng

9. bẻ khóa password (ổ cứng hdd tất cả các dòng Seagate, Western Digital,Toshiba, Fujitsu, Hitachi, IBM, Maxtor…Ngồi chờ lấy luôn (những nơi quảng cáo chuyên nghiệp nhưng ng*y sau mới lấy được thì to*n l* bỏ chỗ khác l*m)chuyên s*a ổ cứng, up firmware

(Thiên Tân với đầy đủ trang thiết bị v* kỹ thu*t khôi phục dữ liệu tiên tiến, s* dụng phòng sạch Class room 100 để thay mâm đĩa , thiết bị xuất dữ liệu chuyên nghiệp đảm bảo can thiệp v* cứu dữ liệu các lỗi ổ cứng bị gõ đầu đọc, chết cơ, cháy board, lỗi firmware, hdd không nh*n…)

-------------------------------------------------
    Công ty Cấp Cứu Dữ Liệu Thiên Tân
    167 Tân Phước P.6 Q10 TPHCM

Đt: 08.2214-8091; 08.6685- 1419
    phuchoidulieu247; Skype: thientankt
    www.cuudulieuserver.net
    Mr Huấn - 0907.23 24 62 or 0908.821 903 (24/7)
    -------------------------------------------------

Phòng sạch can thiệp đầu đọc ổ cứng tại Thiên Tân https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XREFzSTb_-A

Banned
    ^ +1 to whatever he said ^