+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    We need MR, I wanna smack lvl 30s so they can't lvl up. Yes this is totally unrelated to the topic, no idgaf
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Haha great idea. Make everyone in bèta stop playing. That will be good business for PW
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    Haha great idea. Make everyone in bèta stop playing. That will be good business for PW
    Or they can simply release it as is and you can kick yourself in the ass for not getting your input to them before release.
    Nobody to blame there except the testers (aka you) that couldn't be bothered or too lazy to submit their issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Fgehjss View Post
    I would but the systemen made me buy for 25 dollars only. In 2 days I can buy again for 50. Then another waiting time from 72 hours and then its limited to 150 dollars/month. This system is ridiculous. Want to invest 1000 immediatly.
    Or you can just buy off of pcgamesupply

Anyway

1. Templar is pretty bad and weak
    2. Yes
    3. Warlock/Scout/Guards are top pvpers atm
    4. Nothing changes

I miss Templar. Used to be a full geared max lvl with lvl 7 skills one. Ah the days. Giving buffs for money. Two hitting almost everything. Hope it come back. Or at least a more balanced version.
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

Banned
    Game is hella balanced as it sits now. It depends a lot on your personal gearing adn skill to play it. The time for Templars ruling servers is over. Long live SCOUTS!!

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    We need MR, I wanna smack lvl 30s so they can't lvl up. Yes this is totally unrelated to the topic, no idgaf
    I rly hope you just had a bad Day or are Kidding around.
    You seem'd to me like one of the most reasonable und helping Posters in this Forum and ingame.
    Demanding a buff that lifts of all restrictions on Pvp even vs lvl 30 Players? Thats the **** that drove away tons of new Players years ago and will do again if they do it. I personally lost about 8 friends playing with me Rohan :BF due to them giving up about op **** Players pk'ing all day.
    Pvp is meant to be fun for both sides and should serve a purpose like Guildwars, TSB, winning rewards or what ever but not onesided bull**** and disturbing other ppls game experience for Months.
    Ofc you will tell me if you would start lvl 30 and get killed every 5 min by some random guys without a reason you would stay cool and just lvl slower? Bull****, you would leave.

If you absolutely cant live without a MR make it so that i only work for last 2 maps or only vs lvl 100 Player.
    Last edited by DeadMansEnd; 04-26-2017 at 07:58 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    I rly hope you just had a bad Day or are Kidding around.
    You seem'd to me like one of the most reasonable und helping Posters in this Forum and ingame.
    Demanding a buff that lifts of all restrictions on Pvp even vs lvl 30 Players? Thats the **** that drove away tons of new Players years ago and will do again if they do it. I personally lost about 8 friends playing with me Rohan :BF due to them giving up about op **** Players pk'ing all day.
    Pvp is meant to be fun for both sides and should serve a purpose like Guildwars, TSB, winning rewards or what ever but not onesided bull**** and disturbing other ppls game experience for Months.
    Ofc you will tell me if you would start lvl 30 and get killed every 5 min by some random guys without a reason you would stay cool and just lvl slower? Bull****, you would leave.
    LOL you don't know him very well

Well you know him better maybe. Thats why i said "you SEEM'D" because i cant besure if he mabye is a schizophrenic Person. That on one side makes usefull Posts and often gives answeres to questions Players have and on other side as soon as the sunset he transforms into Were-Sniper!! Ripping off throuts where he can, urinanting into the ripped off heads of the ones he dislikes or maybe just to everyone he Encounters. ^^

Fun aside i only meet him 3 times in Orgins and he was actually nice and here in Forum ofc i seen some rant here and there but most of time he rly tried to help(or im blind to his darkside ) .

Banned
    It depends on his mood really. He can get rather toxic at times. but sometimes he is actually helpful Aren't ya Snipes