+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Serf

Smile Lets talk about fishies (Dekans)

Hello guys! Right now im 81lvl DS whit int/str/vit build and i can easily defeat mobs my health drain does about 3k damage and i dont need pots at all.
    But, since everyone is telling int dekans are trash should i go for vit/str build on my DS? Shouldn't i then play DK instead of DS? i've got 420vit 320int and 218str.
    Thanks in advance!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I honestly don't see the point in going hybrid int/str - since you get hp/mp leech from evolve mode. The extra stats in either str or vit would respectively add more attack and/or pd/hp - which then would give you better FFS if you needed some form of 'nuke'.

However, if you feel like you're doing good as you are at the moment and feel like it fits your playstyle - there is no need to change anything just because 'everyone is telling they are trash'.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by White0Mountain View Post
    Hello guys! Right now im 81lvl DS whit int/str/vit build and i can easily defeat mobs my health drain does about 3k damage and i dont need pots at all.
    But, since everyone is telling int dekans are trash should i go for vit/str build on my DS? Shouldn't i then play DK instead of DS? i've got 420vit 320int and 218str.
    Thanks in advance!
    And what's breaths damage?
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

No need to swim with the other Fishes as long as you think your Progress is okay and you dont fall behind in Things that are important to you!

My freshly made INT-DS is now Lvl 57 and i will play it as long as i see it fit. (going INT/VIT Build thou).

Since we Talk about Fishes anyway, how good is Vit-Dekan atm in this Version? I hear very very diffrent Opinions, some say its great because its tanky and has 4k Dmg Nuke every 8 sec and 6k Dmg Nuke at 12 sec Cd.(example pve wise what one guy told me).
    Others say it suxx because dmg over all is to low, to mana hungry and that they do **** in pvp.

So how is it? speak up Vit-Dekan mains show your colours and share some knowledge, pls.
    Last edited by DeadMansEnd; 04-25-2017 at 08:03 AM.

Banned
    I've been having some discussions with another fellow that is swearing up/down the street that breath is completely broken. My own side of the whole thing was as it always is when people find a problem:

If you see a problem, particularly during beta testing, send in a ticket to tell the filks that run the game that you have found a problem to be investigated & possibly fixed.

Unfortunately I had to tell this individual over and over to do that, but I don't think it sunk in since he is insisting I roll a dekan, build it as int and tell him if he is right or not. LOL not my job (in case he is still lurking about and reading this).

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    No need to swim with the other Fishes as long as you think your Progress is okay and you dont fall behind in Things that are important to you!

My freshly made INT-DS is now Lvl 57 and i will play it as long as i see it fit. (going INT/VIT Build thou).

Since we Talk about Fishes anyway, how good is Vit-Dekan atm in this Version? I hear very very diffrent Opinions, some say its great because its tanky and has 4k Dmg Nuke every 8 sec and 6k Dmg Nuke at 12 sec Cd.(example pve wise what one guy told me).
    Others say it suxx because dmg over all is to low, to mana hungry and that they do **** in pvp.

So how is it? speak up Vit-Dekan mains show your colours and share some knowledge, pls.
    I played a vit DS and DK for years while it was still fashionable. Vit (or any other 'pure' build) doesn't work here. Even Rohan:BF got the Vit nerf simply because youj can't get health buff externally anymore. No more almighty unless you are in a party and i'm not sure if even mareas grace is a thing here. One thing for sure there are no vit scrolls to help you build those nukes. You are way better off with a str/vit build. I can't really talk about the int builds since I have no idea if they are any good at all anymore.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Since when do they fix something when sending a ticket? If anything, they make it worse.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I know few ppl that rolled a Full-Vit-Dekan. Not sure how it works out, i mean maybe a Vit/dex build? so you hit basic dmg on Weapon and stuff. I totaly have no clue^^ that why i asked. I mean i have encountered about 20 vit-dekans cant be noone of them reads damn forum!! Speak! xD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Since when do they fix something when sending a ticket? If anything, they make it worse.
    The only way to even get their attention is with a ticket. When have bugs ever been resolved due to forum posts in the past 10 years?

Beta testing means we are testing the game for them. like any company these guys need the tester's (aka OUR) feedback when we find bugs during testing. Any company expects bugs to be reported during testing. A successful beta test is one that uncovers bugs. If they did not want to see bugs reported, they would not have botrhered with the beta and just gone full on release.

One thing to consider which I haven't looked at:

Do zhens have a magic attack stat a la dagger? Might be worth checking out a bit more.
    Former-forum Overlord
    HellHunter

Banned
    You could make them in old irohan, but here I dunno. I suppose there might be magic att parts that drop and you can forge them.