+ Reply to Thread

Why My ID is Blocked

Hello GM my name dimas khristianto winardi im from indonesia, i want to ask why my id is blocked, i dont know what im doing and make you blocked me, last night i was playing and this morning i cant login my id. i want to tell you the truth story, so last night i play seal and doing episode 2 quest with my party after that i came to madelin in the middle of madelin i found a murim berseker scimitar.XG+9 with option aspd9 acc4 hp4% and i take it, after take it i transfer to my diffrent id with id warkol28, i just found it and i take it if this item make me blocked im so sorry and i will throw it and give it back to you, i love playing seal and i also dont want my id blocked........ the both of my id is is blocked the first is : dimaskw, the second is :warkol28, i really really so sorry to take the item i dont want to thief an item and also using hack tools so im glad why my id suddenly blocked by GM........ can you open back my id please because i so love playing dota and im a new player about 2 weeks ago pleasae help me GM anything i will do to make my id unblocked, thankyou so much GM

My ID : dimaskw
    IGN : Jogjaholics

My second ID : warkol28
    IGN : warkol28

Sincerely Yours,

Dimas Khristianto Winardi

I just done to submit my Ticket #263590 hope you answer this fast thanks GM