Closed Thread

Gm i cant buy $%$$% rp

I have been waiting for so long, just to solve a simple problem with my rp purchase saying it has failed.

Ticket number: 263473 The GM who replied to me in this ticket told me to email billing WHICH I %%^%$$$%$%$%$ DID AND I STILL DIDN'T GET ANY RESPONSE.

Can't you just HAVE SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR UR "JOB", and stop pissing your players off, like just try to have some interact with the game, LOVE THE GAME SO THE GAME LOVES YOU.

Sorry but that's what happens when I get mad.

The GM that handled the ticket advised you correctly. Please be informed that Game Masters don't have access to your personal billing information that is why you were advised to email the Billing Department. Aside from that, since the issue is from the Payment Gateway where you purchased the RPs, it is the responsibility of the Payment Gateway to address your concern. We can only advise you to continue communicating with the Payment gateway and billing department for your issue to be resolved. Posting on forum won't help because no one here knows your billing information. I also believe that this shouldn't be discussed in public because it is a private information.