+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

English - do you speak it?

Despite the ticket and the FAQ still being wrong - even after 'correction', i'll give another attempt at something else:

Dagger description is either wrong, or the game values are. You see, it says "Left-handed weapons activate only 50% of their options.".

Tested and proved to still be just 30% as it always has been. Kindly adjust either values or description.

I could post a picture or two, but I won't because I'm lazy like that.

Question remains what else doesn't work. Rising Might for example, anyone actually notices any difference with it?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Their translate skills are pretty dope F.A.Q for example is best thing here on forum, almost nothing is right hahaha

How about the option "skill defence + xx%" does it refer to skill shot (skills) def. Or it will increase your defensive skill (ex. Empower)

Quote Originally Posted by KingxOfxRage View Post
    How about the option "skill defence + xx%" does it refer to skill shot (skills) def. Or it will increase your defensive skill (ex. Empower)
    skill defense is damage drop that gets applied whenever you get hit by skills.

Bosses use skills
    in pvp people use skills

say you have 10% skill defense and someone uses a skill on you that would do 1000 dmg, you'll only receive 900 instead.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Dragon sage on the left side like elder blood or whatever doesn't make sense. Normal attack drop by % but I've seen no difference.

Im so noob, i thought it will increase my defensive skills (empower). Thanks for info, it is more suitable on pvp and boss raid.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    skill defense is damage drop that gets applied whenever you get hit by skills.

Bosses use skills
    in pvp people use skills

say you have 10% skill defense and someone uses a skill on you that would do 1000 dmg, you'll only receive 900 instead.
    Oh ? sd is just like dd now ? i thought it was the same as BF where it only affected pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebutt View Post
    Oh ? sd is just like dd now ? i thought it was the same as BF where it only affected pvp
    it is the same as in BF lol. In BF it even affects the hits of certain monsters, in mirror maps and the dungeons.

It wouldn't even suprise me if SD would lower the damage from mobs in minor/inter/sup here. I have not tested this tho but It's quite well possible it works.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    it is the same as in BF lol. In BF it even affects the hits of certain monsters, in mirror maps and the dungeons.

It wouldn't even suprise me if SD would lower the damage from mobs in minor/inter/sup here. I have not tested this tho but It's quite well possible it works.
    Thats why I loved SD for when my priest was soloing in Mirror/ dungs.It really did/ does make a difference.

Thats also why I'm so confused as to whats the best stats to use on my Priest on Origin. Psy/Vit/SD/AD? I'm still lving so I want what's beneficial for that. PvP isn't a factor for me atm. I can always make my pvp set later.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Can you guide m once more, if "skill defense" DD the skills. Then "pdef xx%" in armor only affects normal attack? How about "armor def xx%"?