+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What???????

What???????

Okay, I'm not sure where to post this, but today during a Bring the GM event it specifically says "There will only be 4 rounds, if the player has already traded with the GM in any of the rounds, he will not be allowed to participate again." And then someone won twice? I'm not sure how to upload a screenshot, or else I would. I don't know if it's just me, but that seems like a clear contradiction of the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by prankster View Post
    Okay, I'm not sure where to post this, but today during a Bring the GM event it specifically says "There will only be 4 rounds, if the player has already traded with the GM in any of the rounds, he will not be allowed to participate again." And then someone won twice? I'm not sure how to upload a screenshot, or else I would. I don't know if it's just me, but that seems like a clear contradiction of the rules.
    Upload the screenshot to imgur, then copy the link on here

Also - the gms here are pretty retarded , don't expect much

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Probably it wasn't the same person, it was his brother playing the char the second time.

......these GM's..
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 04-24-2017 at 04:10 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    multi-accounting roxx doesn't it

The name was something like DarkKnightGil. Won the second and fourth round if they typed the winners in order of rounds.
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Banned
    Have you considered opening a ticket regarding this? The GMs won't do anythjing based on forum posts. You need to get into a 1-1 discussion directly with them to get any kind of action at all.