+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I, for one, am running IE11 (chrome is my main) - no issues atm whatsoever, though.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    I did a virgin reinstall of my win10 (I.E. 11 is bundled in the Creator's Update version). First time I ran the rohan client and looked in on the consignment shop the IE setup dialog popped up as soon as I did a search. Filled it out as I usually do ( I never accept its lame ass defaults) and consignment is working fine for me (IE11).

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    You can try compatibility mode (F12 for developer tools of IE) by selecting a previous version of the browser in the browser mode (and document mode).
    But since I don't have the issue - I haven't been able to test it and I can't exactly explain how to and whether or not this helps.
    I tried last night didnt work. I open ie11, and do compatibility mode to ie8 and leave it minimize. I run rohan client and still crash on consignment.

About 🐧 joe suggestion to uninstall..
    I guess it will take more time in my case, since i dont have external back up drive to save my files.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I did a virgin reinstall of my win10 (I.E. 11 is bundled in the Creator's Update version). First time I ran the rohan client and looked in on the consignment shop the IE setup dialog popped up as soon as I did a search. Filled it out as I usually do ( I never accept its lame ass defaults) and consignment is working fine for me (IE11).
    still working? any tips for settings?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    still working? any tips for settings?
    settings? Don't accept defaults and x away the dialog.

without reinstalling anything i reset settings in ie 11. consignment is working. in ie 11: tools > internet options > advanced > reset.

make sure you restart your pc after you reset ie settings

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    without reinstalling anything i reset settings in ie 11. consignment is working. in ie 11: tools > internet options > advanced > reset.
    gonna try later after duty work.. thanks