+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Consignment Shop Error

Has anyone worked a way around this annoying asf error? I'd like to be able to make my Natu some day every soon and farming for the exact parts I want is just going no where. ! And yes, Ive reloged, restarted the game blah blah. It will let me look for something but when I go to a new category or try to search for something with a particular name, it crashes..

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I have the same issue as well. I don't even attempt to use consignment anymore.

Banned
    You didn't delete or disable Internet Exploder did you? It helps to start it and leave it minimized when you start the client.

For the life of me I have no idea why these guys tied the game to that trash.

@penjuin
    it worked the first time when I used consig shop a window popd up, didnt bother to read what it was but it had a green and red icons like firewall.
    But then now even when I open ie consig doesnt work, how do I get that window to pop up again or am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    You didn't delete or disable Internet Exploder did you? It helps to start it and leave it minimized when you start the client.

For the life of me I have no idea why these guys tied the game to that trash.

Nope, I didn't and I tried having it minimized then logging into the game and still the same errors. Then I tried to disable IE and see if that helped, didn't. Then I enabled IE again and set it as my default, still didn't help.

Also tried using the CS with an alt account, and still the same.

Very very frustrating :/

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

i can imagine the frustration, IE 11 have 'do not track request' thing, isaw the same word poped up when i click search at consignment. I rolled back my Internet Explorer to version 8 (u can try to watever version). Now it is working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextor20 View Post
    i can imagine the frustration, IE 11 have 'do not track request' thing, isaw the same word poped up when i click search at consignment. I rolled back my Internet Explorer to version 8 (u can try to watever version). Now it is working fine.
    How do I "roll" it back to 8? I've tried to uninstall 11 but I can only disable it...ty for any and all helps.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Just go to Control then to Programs and Features. On left side of that panel you need to click "View installed updates". Next in search box write: "Internet explorer" and uninstall all updates for IE. Reboot computer and be happy with IE 8. If you'll get error on IE 8 start then you have to turn it on without addons and turn them off in settings. Works like charm.
    Sorry if my english is poor but it's not my native language.
    Last edited by Kuroambry; 04-25-2017 at 01:43 PM.

Banned
    If you are running Windows 10 64-bit you may very well not have the Internet Explorer 11 upgrade from IE 8 showing in that list. I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    How do I "roll" it back to 8? I've tried to uninstall 11 but I can only disable it...ty for any and all helps.
    You can uninstall IE 11 here:
    Controlk Panel->Programs and Features->Turn Windows features on and off: Uncheck IE 11.
    But don't do that if you are running Windows 10 64-bit Creators edition:

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroambry View Post
    Just go to Control then to Programs and Features. On left side of that panel you need to click "View installed updates". Next in search box write: "Internet explorer" and uninstall all updates for IE. Reboot computer and be happy with IE 8. If you'll get error on IE 8 start then you have to turn it on without addons and turn them off in settings. Works like charm.
    Sorry if my english is poor but it's not my native language.
    You legend.
    ~og sTIMPZ