+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    maybe not literally "40", but i did get the spend 500k crone on just crafting the zultan set because either the enchanted and elven would fail, or the froianne would fail, or the zultan would fail. I wouldn't spend a lot on elemental, but i atleasted wanted either p.def, str, or dex so that could range from 1-10k until i get either. The 30k crone reimburse is nice from spending 500k.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Weird tho, I forged my full zultan and got maybe 2 fails on the ancient forges - maybe i got lucky, idk. I had it before I could wear it even.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

maybe i am as well unlucky. I had failed the zultan chest so many times i used the free pres stone to guarantee it won't break again.

but my point is the weapon prices. The zhen i was trying to make costs 20k per purchase of zhen which is only in the 40s. On top of that to fuse them together is 25k and i can't even imagine the red or ancient prices. It's insanely high. I settled for less to make the level 30 zhen instead.

Quote Originally Posted by camerony View Post
    but my point is the weapon prices. The zhen i was trying to make costs 20k per purchase of zhen which is only in the 40s. On top of that to fuse them together is 25k and i can't even imagine the red or ancient prices. It's insanely high. I settled for less to make the level 30 zhen instead.
    Forge prices are kinda high but it's not the worst thing. Ancient gear should be hard to obtain, and once you get up to the 60's you can farm enough and sell off drops that crones are actually pretty easy to come by.
    ~og sTIMPZ

it's probably just an early level complaint, but such a drastic spike in prices makes it hard to keep weapon up-to-date forcing me to use a level 18 weapon until i hit level 41 and finally succeeded once. Where as armor is still around 7-8k per purchase of similar level. Makes the early game hard, which could leave to driving away new players imo.

When im @ your level i just used normal weapon drops from monster degraded 2 levels. Then @ lvl 46 im lucky enough to borrowed a lvl 30 ancient weapon from my guildmate. Just grind solo, so that you can get the good loots.

Lmao I wish forging cost 300k at lvl 9x .. the prices are fine, low lvl gear shouldn't be that hard. Most of us managed to do it on the 1st day of cbt, 1st week creating our sedorian pieces till they started giving it out as easy mode with insignias. At least forging isn't costing you 40mil+

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    WTB crones, pretty please.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher