+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Magic attack dekans

10 years out of game, come back to origin thing. Notice everything is hella nerfed. Rolls INT dekan just to see, pops breath, 103 magic attack....waits for it.

22 damage....k

pops health drain, tooltip says 100% magic damage....waits for it.

9 damage....

logs off....

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Yup lol. Was gonna lvl Sushi, but couldnt see any advancement even at lvl 20.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by AriesMinor View Post
    10 years out of game, come back to origin thing. Notice everything is hella nerfed. Rolls INT dekan just to see, pops breath, 103 magic attack....waits for it.

22 damage....k

pops health drain, tooltip says 100% magic damage....waits for it.

9 damage....

logs off....
    str dekan/vit dekan is the way to go.....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I done lvling a Defender to 80 and done lvling a Str-DragonSage to lvl 83. Wasnt hard enough!

Startet lvling a INT-DragonSage xD no for real now i lvl'd it up to lvl 40 now. Breath does around 420 dmg and health Drain around 700 Dmg, all in all it can kill stuff the only thing i see coming is that even IF(big if) the Dmg on this Skill would be any decent it would still suffer from lack of AOE.
    Well i will lvl it up and if it sucks even more with Sedorian and Ancient Weapon at lvl 70 it gets rerolled into vit^^

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    I done lvling a Defender to 80 and done lvling a Str-DragonSage to lvl 83. Wasnt hard enough!

Startet lvling a INT-DragonSage xD no for real now i lvl'd it up to lvl 40 now. Breath does around 420 dmg and health Drain around 700 Dmg, all in all it can kill stuff the only thing i see coming is that even IF(big if) the Dmg on this Skill would be any decent it would still suffer from lack of AOE.
    Well i will lvl it up and if it sucks even more with Sedorian and Ancient Weapon at lvl 70 it gets rerolled into vit^^
    Bruh, that's pretty sad. My strength defender that isn't a strength defender due to all the dex it needed and at least one point into vit every level - so more like a hybrid, really, hits as much with his normal attacks.. .. and can do so double the damage 1/3rd of the time due to whatever-that-skill-is-named-to-double-your-attacks.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Bruh, that's pretty sad. My strength defender that isn't a strength defender due to all the dex it needed and at least one point into vit every level - so more like a hybrid, really, hits as much with his normal attacks.. .. and can do so double the damage 1/3rd of the time due to whatever-that-skill-is-named-to-double-your-attacks.
    on lvl 40?^^ doubt that xD at lvl 40 skill of most classes i played do 400-700 with skills. so its medicore,at best. Will see how it is later xD lvl 42 now.

Is there even % Magic Attack on Zhen possible? never dropped such stuff.

420 dmg
    It was 4/20 y-day gg
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

on lvl 40?^^ doubt that xD at lvl 40 skill of most classes i played do 400-700 with skills. so its medicore,at best. Will see how it is later xD lvl 42 now.

Is there even % Magic Attack on Zhen possible? never dropped such stuff.
    Nah, lvl 4x ish a bit less - granted (probably 4xx'), but with double swing that still surpasses the above without even spending any mp and having my full skill arsenal still free of CD. I reckon I had approx 6xx melee at that stage, currently 8-900 ish at lv 64 (1.1k during boost).

strange, i rember that my normal attacks as Human on lvl 40 where around 280 O.o and skills 400 at max. Maybe cause i didnt put to much into str not sure.

Still dmg is okay to kill mobs sofar just....i did big mistake made it full int... i cant tank normal mobs now. have to look for magic ones xD
    Last edited by DeadMansEnd; 04-21-2017 at 11:59 AM.

strange, i rember that my normal attacks as Human on lvl 40 where around 280 O.o and skills 400 at max. Maybe cause i didnt put to much into str not sure.

Still dmg is okay to kill mobs sofar just....i did big mistake made it full int... i cant tank normal mobs now. have to look for magic ones xD
    A lot depends on the weapon / gear, though.
    Also, I put 1vit each lvl on my dekan and still can't tank - so, no real difference there. Only reason I might get it leveled is for the extra daily rewards, but since I was unable to log in two days in a row now...