+ Reply to Thread

Nice Compensation that was promised to us

So in the face book post we were told about having a compensation that really wasn't given to us. I logged in to check for it and nothing was there. Only thing we got was the award for the levels we got which wasn't that great either. Not complaining about it but just reminding you Game Master's what was told to us on a world wide public social website. The weekend was kind of horrible disconnecting every 20 min to 5 min wasn't really fun. I'm sure a lot of people lost time with dungeon and stones we had in armor and weapon.... So I'm just wondering where is our compensation reward at?

Banned
    they usually apply rewards on the maintenance following the event.

Pretty sure I got it. 5 insigs in a pouch thingy if Im cottect and thats what they were for.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

The compensation has been given out. It was a 30 and 40 pack of insignias. Did you not get it? I got it on 2 of my accounts and haven't checked the others yet. Also they said there will be an event this weekend, and it sounded like it might be an xp event.

Quote Originally Posted by murko View Post
    The compensation has been given out. It was a 30 and 40 pack of insignias. Did you not get it? I got it on 2 of my accounts and haven't checked the others yet. Also they said there will be an event this weekend, and it sounded like it might be an xp event.
    The Compensation was 5 Insignia not 30 and not 40 ! 30 + 40 pack was from Events!
    And yes the 5 Insignia Compensation was looool roooffllllll and muhahahaha..... 50 Insignia ok but 5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Avaloon2 View Post
    The Compensation was 5 Insignia not 30 and not 40 ! 30 + 40 pack was from Events!
    And yes the 5 Insignia Compensation was looool roooffllllll and muhahahaha..... 50 Insignia ok but 5 ?
    Still better than a kick in the a$$ and just remember they aren't obligated to give us anything at all. The 5 Insigs covers any pets any or scrolls that may have been brought through the insig exchange and really that's about the only thing that I can think of that someone could lose out on by the down time. People don't have pt scrolls running/ packs running or w/e, So basically the only thing lost was a tiny bit of time. Not nearly anything significant enough to warrant "50" insigs lol

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Oh my bad, I forgot about the other leveling event. Then ya, 5 insigs definitely sucks but at least they gave us something.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    You seem to be forgetting that they will be holding a booster event during the weekend as another compensation?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    The game is in BETA. They really don't have to give us anything because it is supposed to be accepted that the server can be a little unstable ad bugs are worked out.

But it was good of them to give us a few insignias and a booster event.