+ Reply to Thread

[Returning Player] Is it worth playing again?

I haven't touched this game in a long while. Left before the server wipe due to Dupe item situation (If I recall server wiped? I left before it happened). Was considering returning to the game for old time sakes to grind and enjoy it again. Is it worth playing the game again? Has the game gone easier or harder for grinding? It seems like the game became even more p2p if you want to strive without farming as much just by looking at IM. I mean I usually spent money on seal (but I can't recall the accounts that I've played on which I've spent rp on.) What in the game has changed? Has the grinding ever change for the better? (Only played Knight + Priest +Jester to 110 and quit because farming from 10-110 was tedious even though it was just aoe grinding).

If I do consider coming back to the game, does it matter what server I go for? Is there a leveling guide that I could possibly follow? (It seems like most of the guides long before are just gone and there's like no information for newer or returning players to look up). Does anyone happen to remember or have the 1-10 level + fame guide (2k~4k fame by lvl 10 guide). If I consider purchasing RP, what would be deemable worth purchasing beside 150% exp.

i think it is still good to play in casual sense, not for grinder. levelling are much more easier now. you can go to newbie town and enter the newbie quest to go leveling up to level 10 and get some good equipment for quest prize. as for fame you could just try central mission to get to 4k fame, or get t do the 4 hero quest. for RPs, you should wait and buy 2nd class armor and weapon since it is much easier to level up to 150, or you could just spent RPs on marble or grabbit or even the golden chest key, just check which system have the prize you really want. it is still a good game, but too many players became drama queen and claiming spot that make this game a little bit unbearable. if you can bear with that, you should play again and enjoy the game

i wouldnt recommend too much if you are playing alone without friends and wont spend any real money. the market on duran is hell, it literally broke the game. Unless you dont mind spending real money to play games then i recommend it.
    let me make it easy to understand:
    - no update worthwhile to play
    - no events that make us wants to play again
    - no interaction between the GM
    - daily events literally broke
    - market is horrible
    - they only focusing on cash shop rather than in game fun

the good part is:
    - if you wants to have fun just buy some golden chest or grabbit the reward are really great

not for competitive
    i missed back then on seal ED which had a SGWC, fighting mercilessly

not a bulls*** weekly cancerous ****ing warzone

They posted a new event don't know if it is worth it per week? check the post: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...511#post351511

Lenfried, I knew your name rung a bell - weren't you an avid CA forumer? Don't remember you being a Seal player though. Shoutout to any of my #2007boys out there.

Anyway I try my best to get back into the game every 1 or 2 years, unfortunately for me I feel like the game has become significantly laggier (and more desolate0 so I don't bother anymore.

Hello Everyone! Gm Kurumu here.
    I found your post really interesting Lenfried.

I just wanted you to know that right now we are working hard to bring new events for both servers.
    Also I'm glad to inform that we have really cool updates coming soon for Seal Online Blades of Destiny, it's a good time to come back.

Ohh.. and regarding the market issue. We are already taking some providences to heal that too

I hope you come back and see for yourself ^^.

Have a great day!