+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best PvE class

Also Splitter is better, since lvl 6 gives 75% Aoe. Human aoe is about 50%?

Well if we really speak about pve classes that are easy from day one and forward. I Might say warlock(if you stick to magic mobs) and Scout/Ranger since they just shot stuff down before it reaches them.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Also Splitter is better, since lvl 6 gives 75% Aoe. Human aoe is about 50%?

Well if we really speak about pve classes that are easy from day one and forward. I Might say warlock(if you stick to magic mobs) and Scout/Ranger since they just shot stuff down before it reaches them.
    lvl 7 for human gives 50%, splitter and AOE force from savage are both way better. I can't talk about warlocks but for scouts, if you get to a certain lvl mobs get too much hp and you basically have to tank some of their hits, since scouts can't tank you'll have to get HP abso stones for RP's to grind solo
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    lvl 7 for human gives 50%, splitter and AOE force from savage are both way better. I can't talk about warlocks but for scouts, if you get to a certain lvl mobs get too much hp and you basically have to tank some of their hits, since scouts can't tank you'll have to get HP abso stones for RP's to grind solo
    You know how much HP the mobs have +-? And I guess scouts can tank a few hits just need to be carefull. I have no extra HP boosts or w/e but selfbuffed still 5.5k HP without armor/weapon stones. Probably **** compared to some other classes/players but I've seen scouts die in no time lul.
    KatyPerry level 101 guardian - Forever

I could let these dream killers kill my self esteem. Or use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreams. - Kanye

Quote Originally Posted by KatyPerry1 View Post
    You know how much HP the mobs have +-?
    9x around 30k-40k

Quote Originally Posted by KatyPerry1 View Post
    You know how much HP the mobs have +-? And I guess scouts can tank a few hits just need to be carefull. I have no extra HP boosts or w/e but selfbuffed still 5.5k HP without armor/weapon stones. Probably **** compared to some other classes/players but I've seen scouts die in no time lul.
    Scout's always pretty much depended on absorption to keep going. The lack of hp/mp absorb for free-to-play options or long-duration ones that won't be a total ripoff I think is one of the biggest betrayals in the game right now. We finally have a viable scout and I have some serious doubts it'll be usable to solo with at the higher levels without some support.

Quote Originally Posted by soulholder View Post
    Scout's always pretty much depended on absorption to keep going. The lack of hp/mp absorb for free-to-play options or long-duration ones that won't be a total ripoff I think is one of the biggest betrayals in the game right now. We finally have a viable scout and I have some serious doubts it'll be usable to solo with at the higher levels without some support.
    +1 I totally agree, I already suggested in a ticket to make the hp/mp abso stones available in game for either crone or insignias since it's a must have for some classes. Chances that this will happen, slim....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Well Im still thinking only which class would be better for pve just to farm but as I watch youtube I saw berserker who just made 2x hits from AoE and killed almost everything while savage cant do it he got only totems who keeps him and party alive . Meh if there's could be higher attack speed for Berserker I would go instant him or just have a attack speed totem os savage as buff for berserker xD

Quote Originally Posted by Stonei200 View Post
    Well Im still thinking only which class would be better for pve just to farm but as I watch youtube I saw berserker who just made 2x hits from AoE and killed almost everything while savage cant do it he got only totems who keeps him and party alive . Meh if there's could be higher attack speed for Berserker I would go instant him or just have a attack speed totem os savage as buff for berserker xD
    link the youtube vid pls

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Did the Berserker have the same gear as the Savage?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Did the Berserker have the same gear as the Savage?
    Ofcourse not, chances are 100% (almost all) people here are not objective in testing things XD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster