+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best PvE class

Best PvE class

Hey guys currently I'm thinking what is the best class in rohan ORIGIN nowadays? After huge change of skills also no more buffs from others (only few) and no p.def stat in equipment , I really dont know which is the best for PvE .
    In old time I would say Savage but now without leach HP from AA only totem can help you also almost all classes got AoE Autoattack in rohan.
    So what would you say?
    Thanks for answers.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Depends on gears but personally I'd say Scout, Savage, Guardian / Dragon Sage.
    Guardian gets an hp leech every 45 secs, but you need good gears to survive anyway. DS also gets leech through evolve, but suffers more from the accuracy nerf, i mean, balance.

Scout kills very fast, but needs good gears to survive as well due to very fast respawn rates.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Scout/Savage/Predator/Warlock are the easiest classes to lvl with

I think to solo Savage or Predator are probably the easiest classes after that warlock and scout (scouts damage is great but it needs hp abso). After that Guardians, quite tanky but they are annoying when they are below like lvl 75 ish.

I'm not sure about sage but I think str dragon sage should be good too, similar to guardians except they get their AOE/HP leech faster.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Warlocks are good too. Area toxic at lvl 7 gives 500% of ur int as DoT. Which is literally great, though their shields got nerf same same for wiz so you will mostly have to stick with killing mage mobs.

Cool how about berserker? To be honest after I readed his skills it's aint bad , he got AoE from AA , leech also nice buffs for increase dmg and HP. So he is still "most useless" class in rohan or no? To be honest I really like to play some unique class but dont want to ask all ppl for pt and do something pvp .

Banned
    I'm having a hoot in pve using a mage/warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonei200 View Post
    Cool how about berserker? To be honest after I readed his skills it's aint bad , he got AoE from AA , leech also nice buffs for increase dmg and HP. So he is still "most useless" class in rohan or no? To be honest I really like to play some unique class but dont want to ask all ppl for pt and do something pvp .
    I think templar is the most useless class atm lmao, Berzerker is okay but I've never been a fan of them, I prefer Savages when it comes to Giants.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I think templar is the most useless class atm lmao, Berzerker is okay but I've never been a fan of them, I prefer Savages when it comes to Giants.
    but u prefer them bcs of totems? To be honest only this and maybe 3 or 4 AoE skills are worth on him (attack speed totem is cool) but berserker seems to have also great skills he only suffer with low attack speed coz 8 sec from buffs is nothing :/
    By the way now play style of savage are auto attack or just spamming aoe skills?
    @Templar useless I miss old rohan with leech , pdef and mental barrier but on the other hand some skills like ranger mobility was to much good.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Scout/Savage/Predator/Warlock are the easiest classes to lvl with

I think to solo Savage or Predator are probably the easiest classes after that warlock and scout (scouts damage is great but it needs hp abso). After that Guardians, quite tanky but they are annoying when they are below like lvl 75 ish.

I'm not sure about sage but I think str dragon sage should be good too, similar to guardians except they get their AOE/HP leech faster.
    And the Fact that DragonSage HP+MANA-Leech is permanent in Evo not ever xx Seconds^^ outside elemental dungeon you can prettymuch freely spam you skills and never run out of mana or hp(if you dont go vs mobs that you shouldnt tackle for farming anyway xD)
    For me DragonSage on lvl 80 is pretty much perfect in pve, its tanky, it has aoe and it can sustain it self. Downside is that before Evo-Passives are at Decent lvl it takes effort to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonei200 View Post
    but u prefer them bcs of totems? To be honest only this and maybe 3 or 4 AoE skills are worth on him (attack speed totem is cool) but berserker seems to have also great skills he only suffer with low attack speed coz 8 sec from buffs is nothing :/
    By the way now play style of savage are auto attack or just spamming aoe skills?
    @Templar useless I miss old rohan with leech , pdef and mental barrier but on the other hand some skills like ranger mobility was to much good.
    Savages can just use auto attacks specially at higher lvl coz you have a high % of getting AOE on AA. Beside that the main reason I love Savages is due to the totems, the heal one is great, just like predator but the savage one is even better I think. Saves you potions and saves you the trouble of buying hp abso stones from RPs.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    And the Fact that DragonSage HP+MANA-Leech is permanent in Evo not ever xx Seconds^^ outside elemental dungeon you can prettymuch freely spam you skills and never run out of mana or hp(if you dont go vs mobs that you shouldnt tackle for farming anyway xD)
    For me DragonSage on lvl 80 is pretty much perfect in pve, its tanky, it has aoe and it can sustain it self. Downside is that before Evo-Passives are at Decent lvl it takes effort to get there.
    Yea I'd say the 75+ for sages is awesome, I guess it's similar to guards althrough guards have less hp abso and no mana abso. But both have a kind of slow start.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster