+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

About Item Mall Update

GMs, yoiu added the following in the Item Mall.

The following Items are now available on R.O.H.A.N. Origin's Item Mall.

Note: To buy use your account password

Scroll of Challenge
    Elemental Random Property Scroll
    Elemental Reward Scroll
    Elemental Fire Scroll
    Elemental Water Scroll
    Elemental Wood Scroll
    Elemental Earth Scroll
    Elemental Metal Scroll
    Warrior's Scroll I: Mobility
    Warrior's Scroll I: Attack Speed
    Warrior's Scroll I: Critical Rate
    Warrior's Scroll I: Critical Damage
    Warrior's Scroll I: Physical Defense
    Warrior's Scroll I: Magic Defense
    Warrior's Scroll I: Melee Attack
    Warrior's Scroll I: Ranged Attack

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz4ehgpK58f
    www.playrohan.com
    As a retired software developer I was trained for many, many years to completely document every code or design change, addition or removal I make. I was not allowed to do any of these things without full disclosure because others do not have crystal balls to read my mind.

So why on earth would you put things for sale in the Item Mall but not bother to document exactly what each item is for in their description? This is not a private server where developers simply don't bother with stuff like that and assume all you players are veteran players that know what everything does.

As I have been telling folks here this is R.O.H.A.N: Origin. Not R.O.H.A.N: Blood Feud. It is a whole new game with many familiar aspects with the old game. There are also many, MANY changes including items sold in the Item Mall.

Simply repeating the title of the item as a description is both lazy and thoughtless on your part. It unacceptable.

Fix It and don't let this happen again!
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 04-19-2017 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    GMs, yoiu added the following in the Item Mall.

As a retired software developer I was trained for many, many years to completely document every code or design change, addition or removal I make. I was not allowed to do any of these things without full disclosure because others do not have crystal balls to read my mind.

So why on earth would you put things for sale in the Item Mall but not bother to document exactly what each item is for in their description? This is not a private server where developers simply don't bother with stuff like that and assume all you players are veteran players that know what everything does.

As I have been telling folks here this is R.O.H.A.N: Origin. Not R.O.H.A.N: Blood Feud. It is a whole new game with many familiar aspects with the old game. There are also many, MANY changes including items sold in the Item Mall.

Simply repeating the title of the item as a description is both lazy and thoughtless on your part. It unacceptable.

Fix It and don't let this happen again!
    Very good PJ Spank dem GM's! You know what I fear, the GM's simply don't know what the items do LMFAO. So they can't add a description....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

those new scrolls are damn expensive, 49 rps for 1pc . they even put 25pcs picture on it

Quote Originally Posted by Dextor20 View Post
    those new scrolls are damn expensive, 49 rps for 1pc . they even put 25pcs picture on it
    Compare it to the jainus IM, the ORIGIN IM is practically free compared to Jainus.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h