+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Item Mall Update - Welcome P2W

for just .50$ u can get reset of your dungeon )))))

Tell me thats not p2w, same as with the elemental scrolls..

and btw, u just speed the endgame process, GJ! we'll reach endgame within week, maybe MAX 2 now
    Last edited by laska12; 04-18-2017 at 08:17 PM.

all the scrolls can be bought for insignias which is ingame drops, elemental reset is p2w? sure pay to advance faster and stuff, so many games i've played have this and you are still under heavy rng but hey! feel free to quit, dunno how beggars even have time to game but All the more power to yah

yea cus 24/7 in ele dung wont make 10000km difference between people who wann play w/o spending money, and those who dont care, they just throw money at game lol.

Yea 19rp for making every room +30% to attacks is not p2w definetly

Well somebody in your party can buy it and others will benefit..

Anyways a few questions..

So the Elemental **element** scrolls are in order to get +30% attack?
    The Scroll of Challenge resets your dungeon CD?
    Are the stacks shown on the images a mistake? Cause they show stacks of 25 and 250 etc but the duration says: 1 time.
    KatyPerry level 101 guardian - Forever

I could let these dream killers kill my self esteem. Or use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreams. - Kanye

Quote Originally Posted by laska12 View Post

and btw, u just speed the endgame process, GJ! we'll reach endgame within week, maybe MAX 2 now
    A lot of us are almost at endgame , what's your point ?? 0.50$ is no where near p2w. sure it's pay to advance faster, but what you get from paying is ingame items that anyone can do. Can't buy a scroll ? make alts and farm dung. Stop being stupid this isn't p2w

Edit: p2w = Blood Feud

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebutt View Post
    A lot of us are almost at endgame , what's your point ?? 0.50$ is no where near p2w. sure it's pay to advance faster, but what you get from paying is ingame items that anyone can do. Can't buy a scroll ? make alts and farm dung. Stop being stupid this isn't p2w

Edit: p2w = Blood Feud
    +1 to this, totally agree.

For me P2W starts when you can buy seriously OP items or advantages over others that you could, in no way get ingame by playing(see upg weapons etc. in Jainus). You can buy scrolls ingame for insignias, the dungeon resets are just a faster way to lvl up (it's as much P2W as buying XP seals/scrolls).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

8 items gets added to an IM, call it update.... make players wait 2 more weeks to add 5 more...

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

Banned

ok, tell us this. How does being able to reset the dungeons make you a winner? Are you gonna be able to 1-shot other players with it? I would really like to see that.

Nothing in the IM will make you OP by any stretch of the imagination. In fact they don't even sell exp boosters!

So what if PlayWith makes some money to make your life leveling or farming more comfortable. It is not like you have to spend money here. If you don't you can still play and level without any problem at all using SKILL you build actually playing your toon.

So quit bawling. You don have to buy any of that stuff if you don't want to and players your own level won't PK you any easier without it.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

Turns out there's actually an extensive cooldown on those scrolls, so you can wipe your tears and now start crying that you pay for stuff which have a CD.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Don't worry there will be many stuff for sale in IM, this is just the beginning, in the same way started and Rbf and little by little incrased the costs and surely Origin will be next P2W rohan. Now they just have to attract players and we will see the continuation...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.