+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Guild battles though
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Guild battles though
    Won't be any guild battles on a daily basis if you don't have MR....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    If you do them right, you don't need MR because kills don't get registered if against your enemy guild.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29196

Last edited by PenguinJoe; 04-20-2017 at 07:54 AM.

level 100 people hungry to kos-kill low levels or weak players just because of guild or some other reason. They want MR or something that allow them to do it. But because they dont have it yet they cry on forums and say they will quit the game LOLOLOL. Let me tell you guys i love what Ynk is doing with guild battles u only fight them if they accept you or you can spend your 5 possibles and then , that proctects the low guild .

Banned
    With 5 possibles and no MR, you gonna find RPK is waaaaaay down. As it should be.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    What do you mean? Not sure if I follow..
    You don't lose possi's when killing people from an enemy guild and you can battle up to 5 guilds at the same time. PvP kills from an enemy guild are treated as a monster-kill and no possi's are lost. Not sure if there will be a venge, though.

I think that's perfectly reasonable as it should be guilds vs guilds and not guilds emptying whole maps for giggle's sake as there was on iRohan and newbies/noobs couldn't even grind anymore.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    You don't lose possi's when killing people from an enemy guild and you can battle up to 5 guilds at the same time. PvP kills from an enemy guild are treated as a monster-kill and no possi's are lost. Not sure if there will be a venge, though.

I think that's perfectly reasonable as it should be guilds vs guilds and not guilds emptying whole maps for giggle's sake as there was on iRohan and newbies/noobs couldn't even grind anymore.
    Yes! Absolutely!

I get that part of Rohan's appeal is it's totally unregulated, open world pvp. It is also one of its biggest curses for those that really prefer to pve/farm in peace without rampant rpk just because there are tensions between a couple guilds. It will mean those that have AOEs will need to be careful that they are only killing their 'enemy' guild members and not random others that have nothing to do with the battle.

Personally I see this whole get guilds together and battle it out with no fear of murder status & need for MR as a really good thing.

It will also make those doing that random 'testing' thing a lot more careful.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    If you do them right, you don't need MR because kills don't get registered if against your enemy guild.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29196

Intresting way of showing the effects of diamagnetism. I've seen them being used to levitate Bismut but never live stock lol....poor frogger. How strong is this magnet? I had to google this, apparently they used a 16 Tesla magnetic field in Nijmegen (The Netherlands WOOHOO THE DUTCH WERE THE FIRST TO LEVITATE PEPE). But forreal that's an insane magnet.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Yes! Absolutely!

I get that part of Rohan's appeal is it's totally unregulated, open world pvp. It is also one of its biggest curses for those that really prefer to pve/farm in peace without rampant rpk just because there are tensions between a couple guilds. It will mean those that have AOEs will need to be careful that they are only killing their 'enemy' guild members and not random others that have nothing to do with the battle.

Personally I see this whole get guilds together and battle it out with no fear of murder status & need for MR as a really good thing.

It will also make those doing that random 'testing' thing a lot more careful.
    When I made that post I had not yet read the post about the Guild Battles, this changes things. Looks good to me
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 04-20-2017 at 02:03 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

This system is great and probably one of the best they could have implemented. RPK drops but doesn't totally hit zero, and guilds can still GvG properly.

For the rest, there's the coliseum for people who want to organize and fight bigger-scale. There's next to no difference between PvP'ing there or in a boss room, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post
    Think about paying for a game that has limit of killing only 5 people.

Have fun with that, all those stones and all those scrolls but no PvP.
    Dunno why u complain.
    Sounds exactly like my life on isen server lol

Really hope the GMs will add Power Arena soon to have some fun :3
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot