+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    NO EM or IM items being tradeable = P2W

GGWP

20 RP for 2 hour stone 20x5 = 100($1) for 2 hours now multiply that by the month even if you use stones only once a day, thats $30 in total for a month (more than a netflix subscription)

Now count all the other items in at monthly cost, it should go up to $100 per month easily!

Tell me what you think?
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    That you don't make the distinction between what you want and what you actually need.

Someone paying more for his subscription can watch a lot more programs on his tv as well, or skip the commercial blocks (=faster progress) - don't hear you complain about pay2watch.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Think about paying for a game that has limit of killing only 5 people.

Have fun with that, all those stones and all those scrolls but no PvP.
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

24 hr cd on dungeon reset /closethread. anybody that doesn't (cant) pay that 50 cents has plenty of time to make another char and pass gear to it to run dungeons. making a thread about these dungeon resets is beyond worthless. haha exdee

There should be a rule to forum ban people who make such threads based on no knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post

If they do not release MR or increase the possibles and regeneration time I'll quit once I reach lvl 100. No point playing if you can't war/rpk at endgame lvl.

I do however think it's a smart idea to not yet release MR and such, too many people want to lvl and if a few high lvls (like myself) would get MR it would mean the end of grinding for most, especially since it's very easy to hunt everyone down, just walk across the main questline path.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    There should be a rule to forum ban people who make such threads based on no knowledge.
    There should but there isn't instead just make fun of them, troll and flame around all you want. People in this game won't listen to you if you ask nicely, been there done that. They won't listen if you troll them either tho but at least you can have a laugh at it. Main reason I'm here for dem lulz
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post

So you can't kill another player if you have a red name? This game is now all pretty much self buff. Having a red name doesn't stop you from buffing yourself. As well the rules for how long you stay red-named changed - can't remember if it was 12 or 24 hrs in R:BF - but here it is only 10 hrs before you get your white name back..
    yeah getting a red name sux. Find a way around it or start spamming tickets to get them to give you a few more possibles. If you say nothing IN TICKETS, they assume you are fine with things as they are. So if you want it changed send your tickets in while the game is still beta.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Who stops you from making a party and go hunt, anyway. Granted, no MR and 5 possi's suck - but really, is that enough to stop one from pvp'ing?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Who stops you from making a party and go hunt, anyway. Granted, no MR and 5 possi's suck - but really, is that enough to stop one from pvp'ing?
    Nope it will be enough to make most people quit this server once they reach endgame lvl. What else is there to do once you reach lvl 100? perma grind to get trans stats for what lol, to kill 5 people a day xD?

Even better when there is war, just summon lvl 30 alts and surround yourself by them, ppl use aoe, insta lose all possibles and war is done or they go red. Sounds like fun....

Like iceyy said, the one and most important aspect of rohan is the free pvp across all maps and lvls. If you take that away, this game really has nothing to offer at high lvl for most players.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 04-19-2017 at 02:04 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster