+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Safe refining.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

Safe refining.

What is it now?

I hear left and right it's at +0 - therefore plenty people (incl. myself) been wasting pres. stones for giggles.

However, I just read in forum FAQ by GM the following, and I quote:

Q: What is the limit of safe refining where the item won't break if the refine fails?
    A: The limit of safe refining is 3. Beyond that is where the risk of breaking an item will start. So failing in 3 to 4 refine will certainly result to an item to break.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz4edJFdJAF
    www.playrohan.com

Can anyone confirm???
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    When there are equips that are level 11x the refine breakage limit needs go up to deal with it. afaik the Opaniels are level 11x and MUST to be refined down to be wearable.

There will be an awful lot of very oissed players if Opaniels are being destroyed when trying to make them wearable.

3 options here:

1. Lower the highest level of equipment that needs to be refined to no more than 103.
    2. Raise the refioning breakage limit to safely refine equipment that has a max level of 11x.
    3. Do nothing and watch players leave as fasst as they hit end game because equipment cannot be safely made.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 04-18-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    When they have equips that are level 11x they need to raise the safe refine limit to deal with it. afaik the Opaniels are level 11x and MUST to be refined down to be wearable.
    Small distinction: with safe refining to 3, I reckon they mean +1, +2, +3.
    Not level refining: which is, an already established, minus 6. No?

Edit: actually, that'd be enhancing - what's with the previously established -6 safe dlvl then? Or should I go to bed and come back tomorrow fresh?
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 04-18-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Small distinction: with safe refining to 3, I reckon they mean +1, +2, +3.
    Not level refining: which is, an already established, minus 6. No?
    If you are talking about enhancing, then there is no safe enhancing level. I have broken stuff going fro 0 to +1.

but level refining I thought it was 6. If they say 3, then the safe max level is -5 (-1, -1, -3)
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 04-18-2017 at 01:27 PM.

Refining: meaning lvl down, I THINK the safe amount is -15 lvls. Meaning that maximum amount of lvls you could refine equipment without it breaking is 17 lvls down from his original lvl.

Enhancing: there is no safe way to do so. you can enhance items from +1 up to +10, if you fail at either one of those +'s your equipment will break, thus forcing you to use preservation stones all the way

If you ask me the Enhancing should be safe up to +3 so for +4-10 you'd need pres stones

The refining MUST be -15 lvls since you can't wear endgame gear otherwise lmao.....

Would be nice for a GM to confirm this and make a correct guide.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Their guide:

2. How to use Enchant System

If you have received the item that you can't equip due to the level requirement, you can lower the requirement level by using Enchant System.

[Warning]
    If enchant level goes down to below 6 levels, the percentage of success rate may go down to 50%.
    Their FAQ:

Q: What is the limit of safe refining where the item won't break if the refine fails?
    A: The limit of safe refining is 3. Beyond that is where the risk of breaking an item will start. So failing in 3 to 4 refine will certainly result to an item to break.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Refining: meaning lvl down, I THINK the safe amount is -15 lvls. Meaning that maximum amount of lvls you could refine equipment without it breaking is 17 lvls down from his original lvl.

Enhancing: there is no safe way to do so. you can enhance items from +1 up to +10, if you fail at either one of those +'s your equipment will break, thus forcing you to use preservation stones all the way

If you ask me the Enhancing should be safe up to +3 so for +4-10 you'd need pres stones

The refining MUST be -15 lvls since you can't wear endgame gear otherwise lmao.....

Would be nice for a GM to confirm this and make a correct guide.
    refining is def not -17 (-14 + -3) could be -6 could be -3 but definitely not old BF's -15.

That WILL need to change or the levels of the top gear lowered. whichever works otherwise people will definitely leave when expensive opaniel gear starts breaking.

So we established it's neither level refining nor item enhancing - thefuq they on about?!?

i broke an ancient from +2 to +3 ,i sent ticket since the f.a.q. says is safe to plus 3 ,i got this http://imgur.com/a/fCASl

Quote Originally Posted by saburotobi View Post
    i broke an ancient from +2 to +3 ,i sent ticket since the f.a.q. says is safe to plus 3 ,i got this http://imgur.com/a/fCASl
    So we CAN actually safely plus to +2 then??
    Mindfuck - if you want to create confusion, this is a great way to start. Does that mean you can enhance non-ancient items higher than +2 safely..? (who would want to do that, IDK, but still).

There's then absolutely no reason not to plus everything you've got on you to +2. Every bit helps.