+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Safe refining.

That's even more ****y than before, though.

failed -23 to -24 refine, didnt break

gonna go out on a limb and say that yes, this game has "safe refining." failed sedorian boots when they were level 23 and got to keep them, they just went to 24 again.

Well taken from F.A.Q :

Items can break when you are forging them and refining them. Anytime an item is deleveled more than 6 levels, it has a chance to be broken.

Question is how high is that Chance? Someone said its 50% but from what i hear in this thread its prolly more like 10%?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    gonna go out on a limb and say that yes, this game has "safe refining." failed sedorian boots when they were level 23 and got to keep them, they just went to 24 again.
    Level 2x sedos... That is something worth seeing

A friend has a lvl 4x sedorian set which included multiple fails, i don't think anyone knows what the actual limit is unless PWI specifically update us as of today. The only thing it's done when it failed past the "safe refine of -3" was just go back to its original level or whatever

Update: He just refined it even further, failed at 2x and 3x a few times too http://imgur.com/a/r4TQ5
    Last edited by Bubblebutt; 04-22-2017 at 08:35 AM.

I believe it is 6 too I just seen that on forums from GM somewhere the other day. so im sure it is!

Banned
    i refined a lvl 38 rare crossbow to 1 today. had a few fails along the way esp around lvl 7 & 3, but no breakage (happy because it was a +10 crossbow that I used for a while then sold off)

http://imgur.com/a/D9JBD

Someone please translate what the hell this even means by the origin team
    "safe is +1-3 but it's not guaranteed" o k a y

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    People complaining about these Indo players, when they should be complaining about these Indo GM's.

This is Rohan International, where English is and should be the main language. Their English is fucking atrocious, they can't even understand the difference between refinement and enhancement. After submitting a ticket and pointing out the faults on their webpage as well as their forum FAQ, they still managed to put it wrong.

Not only that, but they then proceed to continue sprouting their nonsense in-game as well as on tickets - giving their players the wrong info.
    How sad can it get?

How do you apply for GM? Do a test and if you fail with a maximum total of 10/100%, you're hired?
    Like, what the actual fuck.

Of course, it's more important to censor shit like "Tasset".
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher