+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Safe refining.

Quote Originally Posted by saburotobi View Post
    i broke an ancient from +2 to +3 ,i sent ticket since the f.a.q. says is safe to plus 3 ,i got this http://imgur.com/a/fCASl
    They'll restore your weapon since it's their fault for putting it wrongly on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    So we CAN actually safely plus to +2 then??
    Mindfuck - if you want to create confusion, this is a great way to start. Does that mean you can enhance non-ancient items higher than +2 safely..? (who would want to do that, IDK, but still).

There's then absolutely no reason not to plus everything you've got on you to +2. Every bit helps.
    I've heared from people whom failed at +1 and lost their item. The GM's of this game know less than some of the players in it lol, but that's nothing new, isn't it EP xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by saburotobi View Post
    i broke an ancient from +2 to +3 ,i sent ticket since the f.a.q. says is safe to plus 3 ,i got this http://imgur.com/a/fCASl
    So we CAN actually safely plus to +2 then??
    Mindfuck - if you want to create confusion, this is a great way to start. Does that mean you can enhance non-ancient items higher than +2 safely..? (who would want to do that, IDK, but still).

There's then absolutely no reason not to plus everything you've got on you to +2. Every bit helps.
    I broke going from 0 to +1. No big loss since it was a lowbie NPC crossbow - which is why I am not raising hell on earth about it. So much for any safe limits.
    I won't enhance anything valuable without appropriately rated pres stones.

Betas are for addressing inconsistencikes like this

GMs Take Note!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    They'll restore your weapon since it's their fault for putting it wrongly on the forum.

I've heared from people whom failed at +1 and lost their item. The GM's of this game know less than some of the players in it lol, but that's nothing new, isn't it EP xD
    Well, their game-guide reads as if it's google-translated so no surprise there (which it probably is, hence the KR signs here and there... ). Although I must say that I'm surprised to see an actual (pretty extensive) game-guide at all... so not sure what to think of that.
    I've sent a ticket for giggles - let's see what comes from that.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I broke going from 0 to +1. No big loss since it was a lowbie NPC crossbow - which is why I am not raising hell on earth about it. So much for any safe limits.
    I won't enhance anything valuable without appropriately rated pres stones.

Betas are for addressing inconsistencikes like this

GMs Take Note!!!
    Well, their game-guide reads as if it's google-translated so no surprise there (which it probably is, hence the KR signs here and there... ). Although I must say that I'm surprised to see an actual (pretty extensive) game-guide at all... so not sure what to think of that.
    I've sent a ticket for giggles - let's see what comes from that.
    Already adressed this in a ticket I think including heaps of other buggs and problems. As usualy it's gonna take ages to fix it.

For example: I suggested to split attack stones for chimeras into melee-ranged-magic attack to prevent double dipping for temps and having more control over which classes get how much attack %. They implemented that pretty much after the whole era of chimeras. I guess Isen benefit some of it but that suggestion took like what 1,5-2 years to implement lmao. Lets see how long it takes for them to adress these ''bugs''.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Already adressed this in a ticket I think including heaps of other buggs and problems. As usualy it's gonna take ages to fix it.

For example: I suggested to split attack stones for chimeras into melee-ranged-magic attack to prevent double dipping for temps and having more control over which classes get how much attack %. They implemented that pretty much after the whole era of chimeras. I guess Isen benefit some of it but that suggestion took like what 1,5-2 years to implement lmao. Lets see how long it takes for them to adress these ''bugs''.
    It's currently taken note of .

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Will be good to get this clarified; I've held off on enhancing anything since I can't be bothered to fail +1 ancient gear, or bothered to spend money on/preserve lowbie stuff.

We are very thankful for your feedback regarding our F.A.Q. in R.O.H.A.N. Origins. Rest assured that this will be included in our daily report for further review and update the content as soon as possible so that the players will not get confuse in the game. While we check the content of the FAQ, for the meantime, we strongly advise you to visit Rohan's Official Forum and Facebook fanpage to be updated with the latest news and events.

Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

If you have any other concerns, Please feel free to contact us again at our ticket support anytime.

Thank you so much for your cooperation and support!

For community feedback and suggestions, feel free to post it on our forums!
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/forum.php
    Not quite sure .. no confirmation if it is now wrong in the FAQ or wrong on the web page, or actually wrong on both places. So I guess, keep an eye on the FAQ this week.
    Luckily there was a link to the forums provided, otherwise I wouldn't have found this place back. Anyway, at least it read enthusiastic - so there's still hope.

Maybe.

IDK
    Since Karazy, I'm a bit allergic to the word "report"

Don't ask.

Can Items break when I forge or refine or delevel?
    Items can break when you are forging them and refining them. Anytime an item is deleveled more than 6 levels, it has a chance to be broken.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz4evITQQkn
    www.playrohan.com
    Q: What is the limit of safe refining where the item won't break if the refine fails?
    A: Don't have 100% chance of success. Beyond that is where the risk of breaking an item will start. So failing in 1 to 2 refine will certainly result to an item to break.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz4evIVgQGg
    www.playrohan.com
    Aight, that answers that - clear enough, also makes sense with in game experiences.

Banned
    I deleveled a crossbow from 38 to 28. At -9 going for -10, the level refine failed. It did not break. So I did another -1 roll and it de-leveled to -10.

So either the docs are messed up (and the staff are reading from those docs) or the level refine hasn't been set up to break things when they say they will break.

I won't tell them if you don't. (we all know they don't bother reading these forums )

Well, there's not a 100% chance to break something, but there's no certainty that it won't past those safety barriers - but I won't report you for it, this time.
    Cuz I'm cool like that.