+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Let's talk about Dhan STR Avanger

Hi guys im wondering if Str Avanger is a thing here in Origin?
    Well I mean Suddenly Death + Physic Phantome do alot of DMG on Str yeah.
    But how about Avanger on STR?

Yeah I know Double Physic Phantom needs Agi and olso Duplication.
    But Str Avanagers Does have a little bit Agi too and Duplication does 2x Crit DMG witch could be very strong on Str right?

Also am I right that Double Physic Phantom isnt 100% Crit with Phantom Crow any more? As I know in the other Rohans DPP with Phantom Crow hat also 2x 100% Crit Rate.

So with Suddenly Death + PP + DPP + Duplication Str Avangers should be very strong Single Targed DMG Dealer?

Or is Str Avanger in this Game very bad and im complitly wrong?
    ROHAN ORIGIN CHARS:
    - DHAN: LordRey
    - HUMAN: LordRei

Banned
    I think most that are doing dhans are going the pred route so they get some aoes.

i started a str avenger and got it to about lvl20 before i said f it and made a guard something about a buff to prevent exp loss on the first tree sr=truck me as if to say dont bother pvp you gonna get raped if you can point a buff like that at lvl5 there is an issue they tried to kill the assassians off i think

Quote Originally Posted by ArrBoo View Post
    Hi guys im wondering if Str Avanger is a thing here in Origin?
    Well I mean Suddenly Death + Physic Phantome do alot of DMG on Str yeah.
    But how about Avanger on STR?

Yeah I know Double Physic Phantom needs Agi and olso Duplication.
    But Str Avanagers Does have a little bit Agi too and Duplication does 2x Crit DMG witch could be very strong on Str right?

Also am I right that Double Physic Phantom isnt 100% Crit with Phantom Crow any more? As I know in the other Rohans DPP with Phantom Crow hat also 2x 100% Crit Rate.

So with Suddenly Death + PP + DPP + Duplication Str Avangers should be very strong Single Targed DMG Dealer?

Or is Str Avanger in this Game very bad and im complitly wrong?
    What I marked red, is what I'm curious about as well. Oh and Avenger is BEGGING you to go Agi, it wants to be played as agi, not as str. However you could probably still kill things with str considdering SA + PP + DPP (Dup scales on agi rather than melee).

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I think most that are doing dhans are going the pred route so they get some aoes.
    Yup pred's the way to go to lvl up, go avenger when you're 100 and kill things, before that, pred + non stop questing will do.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingredneck View Post
    i started a str avenger and got it to about lvl20 before i said f it and made a guard something about a buff to prevent exp loss on the first tree sr=truck me as if to say dont bother pvp you gonna get raped if you can point a buff like that at lvl5 there is an issue they tried to kill the assassians off i think
    If you got to lvl 20 you neither played avenger nor did you really explore your char and comming class (50+). Kind of weird to base your statment on al lvl 20 char don't you think so?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    The difference in this game between thinking you're the shit and actually being shit, is by basing your opinion solely on skill descriptions which have never been 100% correct in the past and doubtfully are now. Although I must say they did a half-decent job with the descriptions this time around - some things and their actual effects may still surprise you. Some stuff that may appear to be of little importance, can sometimes make the biggest differences.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    The difference in this game between thinking you're the shit and actually being shit, is by basing your opinion solely on skill descriptions which have never been 100% correct in the past and doubtfully are now. Although I must say they did a half-decent job with the descriptions this time around - some things and their actual effects may still surprise you. Some stuff that may appear to be of little importance, can sometimes make the biggest differences.
    When you have korean devs who program and design this stuff and then you have other people with minimum ingame knowledge whom translate those things from korean to english....well yea then you get what happens in rohan, heaps of mistranslations.

Basically you just have to test all skills/buffs of all classes or ask people to test if for you (which is what I do) since I don't have time to play every class and build like I've done in the past at Jainus.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Not to mention that sometimes one word can make all the difference. Like enhancement and refinement for example..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Not to mention that sometimes one word can make all the difference. Like enhancement and refinement for example..
    I lolled, while forreal, I should have cried.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

I have a good feeling Str avenger will be better than predator for PvP. The fact it has Order Swing (and I believe toxic potion), and a much more reliable MX is huge considering the cooldown drops on its offense and how short pot cooldowns are.

Banned
    You are right. Avenger was always a PvP-focused class, while a Predator was designed as a PvE/Support class.

I haven't seen that PWi has changed the focus of the xclass jobs too much in Origin.