+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Can we say we're surprised we're seeing old guild names, particularly of big-name groups?

Though I guess following this logic, nobody really thought I'd be worth it to steal the name from QQ

Banned
    I saw someone running about with the name "HellHunter". I assume from your post that was not you. That's a shame.

But Oh Man! That's right! There are all those rockin' guild names available here! Expect to see yet another Real Soon Now™

Quote Originally Posted by soulholder View Post
    That guild had people all over the place - from awesome people like FT and KatarHero (<3) and Eireon all the way to people like Gaunt and that guy (name undisclosed) who we needed to interview with the FBI to confirm an identity for committing mass crime and running a child prostitution ring lol.

But if they're fakes, it's just more incentive to kill them.
    The Eso you see running around now IS 100% fake. The real Eso menz left long ago and I know that for fact. Only Me, Roy and a couple of others are still here and there.
    MsAbella ~ Priest <3

Banned
    Just made mine - oldtime pre-merge Akhma server players will recognize it on CerealKiller
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 04-19-2017 at 08:05 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Made none of my chars like my very fist ones - did secure most names, such as Sushi though.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

At the launch I saw a few people creating lots of chars just for the purpose of taking away the names - a char with an "unoriginal" name would spawn at the bindstone, then log out, and repeat; probably were hoping to sell them on EM for a good price.. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    At the launch I saw a few people creating lots of chars just for the purpose of taking away the names - a char with an "unoriginal" name would spawn at the bindstone, then log out, and repeat; probably were hoping to sell them on EM for a good price.. lol.
    Rohan Origin will have Em too or? also what weapons and rings are now there? from bosses and forget stuff?
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    no EM. Only whatever you can farm, make or buy ingame.

weapons and armor seems to follow ISEN path. there are no bedrons or glacials here.

all weapons have sockets for option stones (usually last a couple hours each :/ )
    doln't expect anything OP.

Just go to any forging NPC to see hwat the best gear is.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    The FAQ speaks about EM though - so maybe that's either a copy paste issue, or they are really planning to insert EM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by soulholder View Post
    Lol, the bot in the OP is a guy who deliberately tried to fail the +forge/refine/delvl/drop rate events by intentionally killing people trying to kill the GM, too. Generic scumbag if you ask me.

He's in Esoteric and given the dregs of what it used to be, I can't say I'm surprised if it's the same people who were so damaging to R:BF.

Different kind of boost haha. My scrubbiness and general non-factor prowess was hard-earned ;D. Though I had some next-level **** towards the end of my time here haha.

Since I'm no longer under NDA and didn't want to start something at the time, here's a really funny story for y'all:
    There was a top-level, fully-geared Forever player who shared the same static IP as GNYU lol.
    Are you implying that GNYU was actually someone in Forever