+ Reply to Thread

how to upgrade weapon ?

Go to Npc, pray to the Gods or what ever higher might you believe in and pay crones.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I can only speak for the human town Einhoren - but if you enter the city through the main gate - it's on your lefthand side, located near the NPC's for weapon/armour and shield forging (and next to the level refinement NPC).

Please keep in mind that your weapon can break upon failure at every try. Therefore you can use preservation stones (IM or player shops), up to items lvl 70. There are no preservation stones for sale after lvl 70, with exception of a very limited amount (steep prices!) that come with the VIP rewards.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    With the starter kit you get a pres stone for up to 110 gear. But nobody is gonna 2200 rps to get a single stone (there's other stuff in it but still...)

The weapon enhancer is where you go. With a lower weapon (lvl 42) I was able to enhance it up to +10 before the system said it will not enhance more. I needed about 13 lvl 50 pres stones to do it. Any one of the fails would have deleted the weapon.

Also if you want to refine (down level) you start breaking at -6 here.