+ Reply to Thread

Useless Dungeons

Lets talk about Dungeons (old R1-R5) in this game.
    What is the point on having them?
    Example: map Rima, dungeon Demis Lair
    mobs inside got like 200% more hp
    and thats all

while same map: Rima
    we have quests for 8-12%exp for every 50mobs

If dungeon is in Rima map, why mobs inside don't drop quest items from Rima?

+1

10 char.
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post
    +1

10 char.
    Your post reminds me about the Xor Rohan forum where were some ppl who most of their posts were like that.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    Lets talk about Dungeons (old R1-R5) in this game.
    What is the point on having them?
    Example: map Rima, dungeon Demis Lair
    mobs inside got like 200% more hp
    and thats all

while same map: Rima
    we have quests for 8-12%exp for every 50mobs

If dungeon is in Rima map, why mobs inside don't drop quest items from Rima?

The "Secret" PLAN was for Titel and HERO Insignia farm but the Insignia droop is really bad have not see 1 Insignia and i have killed 2000+ mobs^_^

The server is still in open beta, let the fckin gm's have time to make decision what to do with everything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by laska12 View Post
    The server is still in open beta, let the fckin gm's have time to make decision what to do with everything lol.
    Hillarious... do you know maybe how long open beta can last? Few yrs? or till they shut down game? I just point something that is bad:1 or 2spot for questing outside, while whole dungeons are empty (poor mobs inside will never see a player).

@Avaloon2
    The secret plan is : don't let "them" farm insygnia, make "them" buy it from us ( vip system - yey!)
    Last edited by michal211; 04-17-2017 at 09:07 PM.

the dgn mobs should drop relics of that map because it is easier to grind on them with a "party" as they are linked and also solo if you can.
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9913&dateline=1492555  956

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    Hillarious... do you know maybe how long open beta can last? Few yrs? or till they shut down game? I just point something that is bad:1 or 2spot for questing outside, while whole dungeons are empty (poor mobs inside will never see a player).

@Avaloon2
    The secret plan is : don't let "them" farm insygnia, make "them" buy it from us ( vip system - yey!)
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny245 View Post
    the dgn mobs should drop relics of that map because it is easier to grind on them with a "party" as they are linked and also solo if you can.
    OBT for Rohan: BF was only about 3 weeks or so. I don't expect this one's beta to be much longer than that.
    There is more than one way to get insignias. (VIP/Login rewards, dungeons/grinding, extractor) Make sure and at least log in each day to collect them.

Yes I find mobs in dungeons tank a lot more than 'outside' mobs of the same kind & level. They also tend to gank you. Most of the lowbie players don't have decent AOEs to deal with them.