+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Let's talk about improvements.

Rohan blood feud and Rohan origin, Rohan is good but needs to improve and much, to attract new players, so they can spend money and be an active player, I will expose your ideas here since in another topic no one will read. Staff would you like to have players fies to your game, so they not stop playing on the first day?

------------ improve --------------

1 ° If the staff really wants to improve that game, you will have to make some improvements, starting with the quest systems and CQC, you will have to show the monster name and its locality and you will indicate with arrows or some coloration or points In the Map or rather a clickable link to take the character to the mob automatically.

2 ° Improve the quest xp rate, quest gives very little xp arrives to be depressing.

3 ° remove the bot system called the hunter kit, this takes away all credibility of the game.

4 ° increase the rate of xp, to ease the gring that is installed in rohan, and very tiring people get tired get stressed and stop playing.

5 ° encourage players to do '' tutorials '' in the forum, I did not find any tutorial, nobody starts to play knowing everything, players need tutorials, rohan is complicated to play is not easy no.

6 ° make events for everyone to participate, events make people happy and excited.

7 ° increase the zooom the screen of the character a little more

8° block ip brs, all brs toxic and scammer! hahahaha

----- good stuff -----

1° heard people complaining about the fps 20, but I do not see problem in that, rohan is very good any old computer play rohan, and the graphics is beautiful.

2 ° party aumatic system very good

3 ° pvp system very good

4 ° consignação system of buy and sell items very good

Quote Originally Posted by sauronbr View Post
    Rohan blood feud and Rohan origin, Rohan is good but needs to improve and much, to attract new players, so they can spend money and be an active player, I will expose your ideas here since in another topic no one will read. Staff would you like to have players fies to your game, so they not stop playing on the first day?

------------ improve --------------

1 ° If the staff really wants to improve that game, you will have to make some improvements, starting with the quest systems and CQC, you will have to show the monster name and its locality and you will indicate with arrows or some coloration or points In the Map or rather a clickable link to take the character to the mob automatically.

2 ° Improve the quest xp rate, quest gives very little xp arrives to be depressing.

3 ° remove the bot system called the hunter kit, this takes away all credibility of the game.

4 ° increase the rate of xp, to ease the gring that is installed in rohan, and very tiring people get tired get stressed and stop playing.

5 ° encourage players to do '' tutorials '' in the forum, I did not find any tutorial, nobody starts to play knowing everything, players need tutorials, rohan is complicated to play is not easy no.

6 ° make events for everyone to participate, events make people happy and excited.

7 ° increase the zooom the screen of the character a little more

8° block ip brs, all brs toxic and scammer! hahahaha

----- good stuff -----

1° heard people complaining about the fps 20, but I do not see problem in that, rohan is very good any old computer play rohan, and the graphics is beautiful.

2 ° party aumatic system very good

3 ° pvp system very good

4 ° consignação system of buy and sell items very good

Quest give 9-14% xp per Hand in where is that a low Xp-Rate? dont tell me you are still under lvl 50 and never seen the rewards higher quest give? Or do you Grind low Lvl-Mob Quest about 20 lvl below you?!

yester day i handed in quest item from mobs lvl 52 because i grinded with my brothers lowbob (lvl 47). After 3 hours we got around 2000 quest items, i handed them in and well im lvl 75 and i still got 2-4% per quest hand in(every quest needed 25 items...suprise im lvl 78 now)
    Last edited by DeadMansEnd; 04-16-2017 at 11:43 AM.

That quest thing LOL at lvl 90 u get 2% per quest on 76 mobs, yea thats low af, definetly...|
    there is no HK and u talk that there is XD
    Xp rate is cool, not 100 in 1 day, but also not 1 lvl each day on 40+
    Rohan is not complicated - I'm best example here since I didnt play so much rohan, only like 20hrs back then in 2008
    The events are +/- but if u try to talk about improvments atleast dont be a dumbass and give atleast 1 idea that could encourage gm's to make them more "enjoyable"
    7* - u wont get that everyone knows why.
    8* - even tho I hate few countries including that one starting on In, blockin ip is such an idiotic way to decrease population - who the f*** are you to tell who can play and who can't lul
    And btw, 20fps limit is afaik easy to fix, but that involves breakin the in game rules.

Quote Originally Posted by laska12 View Post
    That quest thing LOL at lvl 90 u get 2% per quest on 76 mobs, yea thats low af, definetly...|
    there is no HK and u talk that there is XD
    Xp rate is cool, not 100 in 1 day, but also not 1 lvl each day on 40+
    Rohan is not complicated - I'm best example here since I didnt play so much rohan, only like 20hrs back then in 2008
    The events are +/- but if u try to talk about improvments atleast dont be a dumbass and give atleast 1 idea that could encourage gm's to make them more "enjoyable"
    7* - u wont get that everyone knows why.
    8* - even tho I hate few countries including that one starting on In, blockin ip is such an idiotic way to decrease population - who the f*** are you to tell who can play and who can't lul
    And btw, 20fps limit is afaik easy to fix, but that involves breakin the in game rules.

You really do not read my topic, and your english very bad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Quest give 9-14% xp per Hand in where is that a low Xp-Rate? dont tell me you are still under lvl 50 and never seen the rewards higher quest give? Or do you Grind low Lvl-Mob Quest about 20 lvl below you?!

yester day i handed in quest item from mobs lvl 52 because i grinded with my brothers lowbob (lvl 47). After 3 hours we got around 2000 quest items, i handed them in and well im lvl 75 and i still got 2-4% per quest hand in(every quest needed 25 items...suprise im lvl 78 now)

9% xp? Oh my god it's a lot, this is a joke makes me laugh

No joke at all O.o 9-14% for a quest is pretty good. you can easily hand in about 1.500 quest item per day even lvl 80+ and get and get about 2-4 lvlups just from the quest per day if you rly want it.

This puts you to from lvl 50 to lvl 100 in about 3 weeks. Wtf is wrong with that xp-Rate? if its anything its to fast in my Eyes since gear can sometimes not keep up with what mobs you face.

Rohan is an old mmorpg, the population of players is in decline this is visivilmente, I will not waste my time is money in game that will not last long, I do analyzes of mmorpg old, and make first impressions, I know when a Mmorpg has potential or not, you acedite if you want, rohan has many many qualities qualities of other famous mmorpgs is this is very good, if have improvements I really play for real, if there are no improvements I stop here.

People talk because they like rohan and want improvements, and it's better to listen now or be too late.

This is my last comment, if really have improvements, yes I play for real, if not unfortunately goodbye, goodbye, flw, chau and blablabla!!!!

Neither my Brain nor Google Translator can help with you strange experssion. I hope you come to realize that there is no need for hate here, i just proven you wrong on the XP-Point.

Gl with your Future what you do...i wont comment here anymore because you prolly cant understand propper english, so every on going conversation is nonsense because language barriers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Neither my Brain nor Google Translator can help with you strange experssion. I hope you come to realize that there is no need for hate here, i just proven you wrong on the XP-Point.

Gl with your Future what you do...i wont comment here anymore because you prolly cant understand propper english, so every on going conversation is nonsense because language barriers.
    That fellow does not do do well with criticism. Next thing you know he will start stalking you with lame memes and calling you names.

all ok exp, refine, forge etc only the Insignia drop Rate is to low outdoor you get with luck 1-2 per day (6-8std grind) and in dungeons yes never see a Insignia ... for rng items very low drop rate =/