+ Reply to Thread

Let's sell items on gh, how? Click here.

Better to vend here compared to our towns

A.K.A ( GH )

How to go here?

* Zoom out on the maps
    * Look for the 61-65 map

then click on the ship

Don't worry its free!

Well its a good and a bad idea.

Pros:
    - All Players have access to all Kiosks, because here you can meet everyone
    - Its free to get there

Cons:
    - Not all Players will get noticed that the new main selling District is GH. So we will split the Kiosks into Towns/GH.
    - Why GH? If you want to sell an Item for all Races simply sell it in the Sale Manager witch also is good because you can do something while you are selling the items.
    - Also if everyone is selling in GH the Towns looks dead and for me this is a big con.

So for me, stay at the towns is a better idea.
    Last edited by ArrBoo; 04-16-2017 at 01:27 PM.
    ROHAN ORIGIN CHARS:
    - DHAN: LordRey
    - HUMAN: LordRei

badest idea ever...Yes GMs you make the Main Towns to Ghost Towns and new Players see no Players...What is the sense for different towns ? make a big town for all Race ! RVR works not
    Last edited by Avaloon2; 04-16-2017 at 12:38 PM.

new players dont need to see shops. gm's have nothing to do with players deciding to set up shops in gh instead of town. gh is: "a big town for all Race !"

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    new players dont need to see shops. gm's have nothing to do with players deciding to set up shops in gh instead of town. gh is: "a big town for all Race !"
    You have see the GM Server "Message" yesterday... "Players can set up Shops in Harbor port coast 0 blablabla...Good Info"
    New Players see no other Players leave fast the Game ! Playershops Looks Players and a aktiv Playerbase

I'm good in ein town.

Banned
    There is no GH. GH is dead. There is only Ehres Harbor. It is GH no longer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrBoo View Post
    Well its a good and a bad idea.

Pros:
    - All Players have access to all Kiosks, because here you can meet everyone
    - Its free to get there

Cons:
    - Not all Players will get noticed that the new main selling District is GH. So we will split the Kiosks into Towns/GH.
    - Why GH? If you want to sell an Item for all Races simply sell it in the Sale Manager witch also is good because you can do something while you are selling the items.
    - Also if everyone is selling in GH the Towns looks dead and for me this is a big con.

So for me, stay at the towns is a better idea.
    GH or Town. Makes no real difference.
    Use Sales Manager if you don't mind PlayWithI Taxing your sales. In Kiosks there is no tax, but you have to leave the game running to have a toon manning the Kiosk.