+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Priest guide~~

Thumbs up Priest guide~~

Hello Someone has any priest guide full psyche? i would love to have one since all the skills changed.. (from seeing all the new skills and everything i really hope priest stayed the support class xD i barely know what happening anymore~) thank you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lolneykoro View Post
    Hello Someone has any priest guide full psyche? i would love to have one since all the skills changed.. (from seeing all the new skills and everything i really hope priest stayed the support class xD i barely know what happening anymore~) thank you!
    There are a couple of people making priests. I doubt you will see them full psy though since pure builds don't work really all that well here. I am sure when those people get far enough along to learn what works best we will start seeing some guides show up. But don't wait for them to spell it out for you. Experiment with the new ways things are done here. You might find what works well for one person may not work so well for you.

Do not go full psy. For pve (in pt) pure psy is just signing your own death warrant, I tried and tested it. Your heals aggro so much, mobs hurt to much and ain't nothing going to save you if you have lame HP. And magic barrier really sucks bad (like rly bad)

I added a point of vit to every lvl till +50 and now I add 2 points vit every lvl. I can still solo exp (3 to 4 melee mobs at a time) and I can still heal very nicely in pt. I use a psy wep and use psy/ int/ vit armors and rings etc.

And altho I havent pvped here yet, I know full psy will not work for pvp - It never does.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Do not go full psy. For pve (in pt) pure psy is just signing your own death warrant, I tried and tested it. Your heals aggro so much, mobs hurt to much and ain't nothing going to save you if you have lame HP. And magic barrier really sucks bad (like rly bad)

I added a point of vit to every lvl till +50 and now I add 2 points vit every lvl. I can still solo exp (3 to 4 melee mobs at a time) and I can still heal very nicely in pt. I use a psy wep and use psy/ int/ vit armors and rings etc.

And altho I havent pvped here yet, I know full psy will not work for pvp - It never does.
    Always good priestiepriest advice
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Playing whit priest for few weaks, right now 65 kinda find hard to lv up. Since kiling speed is prety slow. And staying on party matching also dont help, seams evrone just solo. Also for dungen find grp take hours. Is this game now all about solo? And only way lv up priest is make sone dps first like scout and then just lv up my priest? And is it worth it or maybe priest are alredy to much in this game? Kinda like suport role but dont see place for it right now in game! Its geting better 7x 8x 9x or its same as 5x 6x evrone just solo dolo?? Some advices guys ☺
    Last edited by labais05; 05-13-2017 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by labais05 View Post
    Playing whit priest for few weaks, right now 65 kinda find hard to lv up. Since kiling speed is prety slow. And staying on party matching also dont help, seams evrone just solo. Also for dungen find grp take hours. Is this game now all about solo? And only way lv up priest is make sone dps first like scout and then just lv up my priest? And is it worth it or maybe priest are alredy to much in this game? Kinda like suport role but dont see place for it right now in game! Its geting better 7x 8x 9x or its same as 5x 6x evrone just solo dolo?? Some advices guys ☺
    Despite what I said up there, I've switched back to full psy (because for the most part, I can keep myself alive while soloing) but the thing with this server - yea, it seems alot of people solo here. I pt with a lvl 1 char that I made (who doesn't need to be with me) and then grind/ farm on lower lvl mobs (yes, even gray named mobs). I like to seek out linked mobs for AOE to kill many at a time. You still get exp and can farm the **** outa the quests and still get crones and drops. (Just find a lower lvl Q that still gives you some decent exp rewards). The lvl 1 char can also be used as your summoning char. So you save a ton on portal costs. You can also lvl up new chars this way too if you like. Just put it somewhere safe while you kill and it lvls fast.

Being full Psy is tricky, not going to lie. Especially in dung - but if you play it right and if members of your pt do their jobs, you can survive.

My Priest is lvl 85 (or 86, cant remember) and Ive soled pretty much all of that aside from dung ofc. And I dont even play every day or log for hours on end. So I think Im doing pretty good. Im in no rush to get 100 so, this is nice and chill for me.

I never have issues getting a pt for dungs tho. Try going to gathering hall because people often spam in the chat "looking for Priest for dung" or w/e and if that still fails then make your own pt.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I'm full psy as well, stayed like that so I can solo, because there aren't any lvling parties, there were some just at the very beginning.

I did the same as Aurora, killed lower lvl mobs with lvl 1, and if I wanted higher lvl mobs I just went to magic, that's what I still do, because we resist all the dmg, so I say abuse it before they fix it xD

I stopped lvling for now, I just do dungeon and get decent xp, there is no need to rush and lvl because I don't know what we would do then lol. And for dung, I noticed it's the easiest to find pt right after reset, I guess people can't wait to do it.

Tnx for advices �� alredy 72 and keep going. Also updated gear had psy/int sedo set, during forge event made prrety cheep new one, psy/vit whit armor/p def and it chaged a lot ��
    Last edited by labais05; 05-15-2017 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by labais05 View Post
    Tnx for advices �� alredy 72 and keep going. Also updated gear had psy/int sedo set, during forge event made prrety cheep new one, psy/vit whit armor/p def and it chaged a lot ��
    Yeap the pdef you get from non Sed armors really makes a difference.

Good job on the lvling. Gogogogogo!

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest