+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I grew up with 4 sisters - the toilet seat doesn't go up, it stays down.. trust me.
    I feel you I grew up with 3, my gf was surprised how clean I am lol.

Yo I'm inside the game now but the thing is I cant find no main quests to follow in my Q. Also I can't speak in chat. Anyone could give me a lead to follow ?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Go to whatever starting town you're at, be it either Einhoren or Dhan town. Talk to bindstone NPC's to get your first quest. Follow from there on.
    It's pretty straight forward. Press "J" to see quest line. After certain lvl, it will request you to port to another bindstone to continue your quest.

Add me on BlazingSun for any questions. I am currently online, just not for too long.
    Next login probably in an hour or 10 from now.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

What iceyy hate mfkers! also I do play rohan origin (because why not) I am just saying a rohan game with no MR is not gonna fly with me.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Go to whatever starting town you're at, be it either Einhoren or Dhan town. Talk to bindstone NPC's to get your first quest. Follow from there on.
    It's pretty straight forward. Press "J" to see quest line. After certain lvl, it will request you to port to another bindstone to continue your quest.

Add me on BlazingSun for any questions. I am currently online, just not for too long.
    Next login probably in an hour or 10 from now.
    I tried to add you but you are offline atm guess i'm late. But anyhow, the problem is that when I start with caroline quest the tells me I need to get lvl 4, it disappears once I'm lvl 2 and even when I get 4 the quest isn't available on her.
    Also I'm a warlock if that meas anything.
    Edit: never mind
    Last edited by KappaPride; 04-15-2017 at 02:31 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    I tried to add you but you are offline atm guess i'm late. But anyhow, the problem is that when I start with caroline quest the tells me I need to get lvl 4, it disappears once I'm lvl 2 and even when I get 4 the quest isn't available on her.
    Also I'm a warlock if that meas anything.
    Nah, just dc'd - server issues
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    What iceyy hate mfkers! also I do play rohan origin (because why not) I am just saying a rohan game with no MR is not gonna fly with me.
    @Penguin some people never change m8

Banned
    I grew up with 4 sisters - the toilet seat doesn't go up, it stays down.. trust me.
    I wouldn't have wanted to be the sister using it after you

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    Honestly... if indo's are what the servers offer, then indo's it is. I'm going to play for fun until I see if there is a future to be found in the game.
    Dad and mom left, so no, there is no future.

There is no future my children
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2yn5qc0.jpg
    Imba
    Forever