+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Defender in general is pretty goddamned strong.

No warlock in terms of nuke cheese power, but it's still way up there for the sheer utility it brings.
    Former-forum Overlord
    HellHunter

Quote Originally Posted by RememberMyName View Post
    Defending Nature (DN) is the best skill on the Defender tree IMO. You cast it on a party member and it will essentially allow you to tank for them for I think it is 10 seconds now? Use it in the elemental dungeon when a Scout pulls aggro and you're unable to AOE taunt. Roha's Shelter (if that's still the same skill it used to be) is more of a PvP skill, or at least it used to be.
    No just no! DN is awefull if you ever get in tight spot. even if you only get 50% of the dmg if 10 Mobs Focus this Scout you speak of and they get ****load dmg like i hear it all day (1000-2000 dmg NO CRITS) it's insane. This Dmg you get from Defending Nature is in the called example(500-1000 non crits) can just out right kill you if you have Problems allrdy. Just use Roha's shelter on that foul, it resets his aggro, saves him no matter what, you dont lose hp your self and he even gets a bit hp back.(leave it at lvl 2-3 so Duration doesnt take him out to Long). If the Scout rly does it more often than every 60 seconds, just let him die. You are the Tank you decide the pace of the game not this stupid dmg-dealers.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    No just no! DN is awefull if you ever get in tight spot. even if you only get 50% of the dmg if 10 Mobs Focus this Scout you speak of and they get ****load dmg like i hear it all day (1000-2000 dmg NO CRITS) it's insane. This Dmg you get from Defending Nature is in the called example(500-1000 non crits) can just out right kill you if you have Problems allrdy. Just use Roha's shelter on that foul, it resets his aggro, saves him no matter what, you dont lose hp your self and he even gets a bit hp back.(leave it at lvl 2-3 so Duration doesnt take him out to Long). If the Scout rly does it more often than every 60 seconds, just let him die. You are the Tank you decide the pace of the game not this stupid dmg-dealers.
    Pretty much this.

Plus, letting them die is way more satisfactory.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

You can just max the lvl of shelter, I know people are retarded but it's so easy to time it. You can simply klick it away when you want it to be gone. It's up to the scout to deactivate it when he wishes.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Well this is obviously someone with Defender experience I have only seen it used in my parties (as priest) where the Scouts weren't total morons and only took aggro due to damage when Taunt was down, not because they went and pulled extra mobs - if they pull extra mobs let them fry. DN definitely has a place but I guess I should preface it with you should trust whoever you cast it on
    ~og sTIMPZ

Best defender you could get in your dungeon atm is iRay.

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    There is already competition? Interesting to hear this.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by KappaPride View Post
    I have to agree, that guy knows what's up.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    There is already competition? Interesting to hear this.
    Not really competition, there's just heaps of retarded defenders and there's a few who know their sh1t.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8