+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Let's talk about tutorial in rohan blood feud

You are an old player, you know much about rohan. You can do tutorials, useful to help beginners Title tutorials, quest, dungeon, crafiting, forja,these useful things? A simple search in any ex google browser, find few tutorials on rohan, if it had more content about rohan, I think it would bring more players.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    They deleted all our guides ...
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    They deleted all our guides ...
    Serius lol who was the idiot, Tutorials are extremely necessary, nobody starts to play knowing everything, people need tutorials!!!!!!!

I died for the mob while I was making this comment, I was even more pissed ....

I can not understand what I wrote lol, nobody starts to play knowing, of everything, players need tutorials, the more the better!
    Who deleted the tutorials, will **** himself son of a bitch, I hope you are reading this!

Banned
    Hence very few are interested in writing more. Also keep in mind the tutorials that were deleted would have very little bearing on R.O.H.A.N: Origin which is a whole new can of worms to learn.

And With Origin around there aren't a lot of folks here that care about the old, broken Rohan : Blood Feud amymore.

Oh, and the guy that deleted them was fired/quitted.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Hence very few are interested in writing more. Also keep in mind the tutorials that were deleted would have very little bearing on R.O.H.A.N: Origin which is a whole new can of worms to learn.

And With Origin around there aren't a lot of folks here that care about the old, broken Rohan : Blood Feud amymore.

Oh, and the guy that deleted them was fired/quitted.
    Players need tutorials, how will they do things without tutoring? Did you start to play knowing everything? Who erased the tutorials simply and very idiot, a great son of a bitch!

I'm wrong? Tell me malakoi.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I was banned last year for a few weeks for saying my opinion about deleting these guides.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronbr View Post
    Players need tutorials, how will they do things without tutoring? Did you start to play knowing everything? Who erased the tutorials simply and very idiot, a great son of a bitch!

... dumb meme removed ...

I'm wrong? Tell me malakoi.
    Again LOOK ON THE INTERNET for the Rohan Wiki. All the information in that is relevant to Rohan: Blood Feud. Just PLEASE STOP postting those screaming memes. they are fucking annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I was banned last year for a few weeks for saying my opinion about deleting these guides.

Did they do this to you? What a son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by sauronbr View Post
    Did they do this to you? What a son of a bitch.
    You will probably look the same, too many swearing lol
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.